Big win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big win!

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Big win for Coach Philbin, Tannehill, and the Fins today!

Loved the fact Lazor stuck with Miller after the fumble to get him the second TD of the game.

The energy Grimes and Finnegan bring in our secondary is contagious.

I'm aware it was the Raiders lined up against us today but I enjoy seeing the Fins offense put up more than 30 anytime!

Hope Tannehill and the boys are flying back first class to sunny So Fla- he deserves it after his performance today! :up:

100%

Was a great win. Hope after we get some guys back from injury we can carry this momentum over to the Green Bay game

It was a big win. Huge even. It was nice to actually be able to relax and watch a blowout win. Although those 2 lost fumbles almost brought my lunch back up. A fumble is bad enough but the timing of those 2 by Landry and Miller were just brutal. It was almost like a "we feel bad, I want to help you get back into this game" kinda deal. Other than those plays it was the best team effort we've seen for a full 60 minutes in a long time. Btw, one of Ireland's last picks, jelani jenkins is turning out pretty well. With misi back in the middle and Jenkins and wheeler on the outside its not looking so bad. Especially if one of the rookies can nab wheelers spot. Though wheeler actually seemed like he played a good game yesterday. I at least didn't see and blatant "wtf wheeler!!" moments.

Back
Top Bottom