Biggest contender for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest contender for Miami

Culpepper8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which team do you think has a best chance of beating Miami in the AFC East (which we all know Miami is going to win the divison) Buffalo, New England, or New York? :confused:

Culpepper8 said:
Which team do you think has a best chance of beating Miami in the AFC East (which we all know Miami is going to win the divison) Buffalo, New England, or New York? :confused:
That is an easy question to answer. It's the Pats. Unless the Jets and Bills work miracles in the draft, or make some kind of blockbuster trades, it is going to be the Pats that will give us a run for our money. No offfense to the Jets and Bills fans. :wink:

Most people who would oppose to this thread will say the bills because theres more bills fans on here then there is jets or pat fans.

As for my personal opinion, i think our biggest threat still is the pats. They went down another small step again this year, but they still are contenders for the playoffs and i really believe they have just as much of a chance to win the division as we do. I believe it will be a close race for it this year, the bills and jets will compete for the first 6-8 weeks like they always do also.

Wagon Circler said:
You idiots haven't won anything yet. At this point in the season (pre-draft so who gives a ****) Miami is the biggest threat to the patsies, not the other way around kids.

And your Bills are the biggest threat to the 49ers for the 2007 #1 pick in the draft.

Section126 said:
And your Bills are the biggest threat to the 49ers for the 2007 #1 pick in the draft.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

FinsAreLife said:
Most people who would oppose to this thread will say the bills because theres more bills fans on here then there is jets or pat fans.

This is a picture of anyone who says the Bills:

clear.gif

The New Guy said:
That is an easy question to answer. It's the Pats. Unless the Jets and Bills work miracles in the draft, or make some kind of blockbuster trades, it is going to be the Pats that will give us a run for our money. No offfense to the Jets and Bills fans.

None taken.

The Bills could suprise everyone and compete, but we have nothing to base that on... anyone who says or thinks otherwise... see above.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah nice "knockout punch" resorting to smack when I rain on your homer parade. Fools.

You started the smack with "idiots". You could have just posted your opinion and left out the smack. I actually agree that Miami has to take the division away from NE. It's theirs not ours.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah nice "knockout punch" resorting to smack when I rain on your homer parade. Fools.

Pot kettle Black or are you to stupid to see that? :sidelol:

I think you have it backwards...We are the biggest contenders (based on our offseason and results of last year) to the Pats...That's pretty difficult to say for a Fins fan, but until they are no longer div. champs, none of the rest have anything to stand on...

I do like our chances tho. The addition of Culpepper will be big and put a leak in the biggest hole...he may not be the total savior, but he'll certainly turn some heads...

The Pats, while having done very little and taken a few hits just can't be factored out of the race. The Jills and Jests both have a long way to go and have unstable FO at this time. Either or both may do better than what it appears they'll do, but that still remains to be seen. The fact that we are in the second year of our 'reorganization' makes us the odds on favorite to challenge the Pats for the division...

Seeing as the Pats won the division last year, its theirs to defend. The real question should be which team will give the Pats the biggest run for their money...

On paper, as of today, I'd say Miami. Alot can happen from now until opening day however.

Back
Top Bottom