"Biggest Turkey in Sports".... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Biggest Turkey in Sports"....

They really need to lay off Ricky..seriously. I was just as pissed as anyone but it wasn't like he was using anything to benefit him in the sport. I also think they are just ragging on him cause he doesn't feel like playing for the NFL. So what..he smokes weed..I guarantee a 3rd of the board here does.

Ricky is probably cool as piss in reality.

It's cool though. I mean..Merriman got busted for roids and everyone will forget about it as soon as he makes his first sack (I think they all have already actually).

That article is so misguided.. Ricky wasnt booted for an illegal substance this year.. It wasnt the ganj..

Wow!

Why are you defending Ricky again? In the last three years he has played 12 games. 12 freaking games. I have no sympathy for a guy who just up and quits on the team. Then he gets suspended for 20 games after failing 3 and 4 drug tests. What a tool. He is an idiot. He has no soul, and don't even try to compare him to any dolphins. He doesnt have the heart of a JT or a ZT. He is a piece of crap.

CHAMBERS8484 said:
Why are you defending Ricky again? In the last three years he has played 12 games. 12 freaking games. I have no sympathy for a guy who just up and quits on the team. Then he gets suspended for 20 games after failing 3 and 4 drug tests. What a tool. He is an idiot. He has no soul, and don't even try to compare him to any dolphins. He doesnt have the heart of a JT or a ZT. He is a piece of crap.

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think of him :D

I like Ricky as a player but at this point I agree that he is not worth the head aches. Let him stay in Canada.

So what..he smokes weed..I guarantee a 3rd of the board here does

FINSNCANES: by the vast number of goofy, unrealistic posts on
this board over the last couple years, i would say it is a lot more
than a 3rd!!!!

KUECH IS RIGHT!!

I dont get what u meant by saying ricky wasnt booted for illegal drug usage and stuff...what else did he get suspended for?? he used drugs again and was busted...or actually he was tested and the NFL found crap that could be drugs in his urine..either way he did something wrong and he was booted...so please xplain what u meant dude

Ricky Williams: Great player, bad personality. I don't know how you just quit on your team without much warning before camp. I'm not opposed to him coming back and contributing, because he is good and we could always use a 1-2-punch at RB... but he'll have to realize that he's not the feature back anymore.

Back
Top Bottom