Bill Belicheck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belicheck

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
First and foremost, I am a diehard Dolphins fan. However, as hard as this is for me to do, I gotta give the Patriots a ton of credit for what they're accomplishing this year. But now onto what I wanted to discuss...
So this extremely overrated coach gets caught for cheating, told to stop by the commissioner, does it again and gets fined an enormous amount, costs his team a 1st round draft pick and wins coach of the year?... wat kind of example is that to the rest of the league.. go ahead and cheat and if you're that good at cheating and your team succeeds, we, the NFL will award you with the coach of the year award... I cant stand this guy and how the media perseves him to be this "genius"..How come noone talks about how he destroyed the Browns and how he dipped on the Jets, literally pulled a Saban on them... and the only reason he is where he is, is because of the real star... Tom Brady-the fact that I hate Brady shows how good he really is in my eyes... but Belichek, come on, he was just put in a really good situation with Pioli building this team and Brady running the team..Belicheck was an average coach before the emergence of Brady, when he was starting Drew Bledsoe...Argument continues to be.. if Belicheck is SUCH a good coach, then why would he have to cheat.. he should have enough confidence in his team.. and if he was such a good team, why didnt he start Brady from the get-go...GRRRR I HATE the Patriots and cannot wait till Brady retires and Matt freakn Cassell brings that team back to their status of the early 1990s and that is crap...and like i said, im not hating bc that team is amazing, cant say the same for Belicheat though... LETS GO GIANTS!

Disagree...Have you ever seen the defenses he ran under parcells? they are some of the most intricate systems i've ever seen. Defensively, he's a genius. This guy is a wizard with schemes, he just doesn't have the charisma of the coaches we're used to. Kudos to him and the pats.

i'm sorry but they've earned it. And he did too...

Im sorry but i cant give a guy credit who disrespected the entire NFL.. how would you feel if we found out Shula was cheating..

It's just signals...Every teams in sports does this....Hell, i was responsible for doing this on defense against the offense in high school...

If you put it out there, people are going to take advantage of it. Get used to it...It's not a big deal...If Belicheck had rigged games, i could see all this hub-bub...But he didn't...It was signals...

First and foremost, I am a diehard Dolphins fan. However, as hard as this is for me to do, I gotta give the Patriots a ton of credit for what they're accomplishing this year. But now onto what I wanted to discuss...
So this extremely overrated coach gets caught for cheating, told to stop by the commissioner, does it again and gets fined an enormous amount, costs his team a 1st round draft pick and wins coach of the year?... wat kind of example is that to the rest of the league.. go ahead and cheat and if you're that good at cheating and your team succeeds, we, the NFL will award you with the coach of the year award... I cant stand this guy and how the media perseves him to be this "genius"..How come noone talks about how he destroyed the Browns and how he dipped on the Jets, literally pulled a Saban on them... and the only reason he is where he is, is because of the real star... Tom Brady-the fact that I hate Brady shows how good he really is in my eyes... but Belichek, come on, he was just put in a really good situation with Pioli building this team and Brady running the team..Belicheck was an average coach before the emergence of Brady, when he was starting Drew Bledsoe...Argument continues to be.. if Belicheck is SUCH a good coach, then why would he have to cheat.. he should have enough confidence in his team.. and if he was such a good team, why didnt he start Brady from the get-go...GRRRR I HATE the Patriots and cannot wait till Brady retires and Matt freakn Cassell brings that team back to their status of the early 1990s and that is crap...and like i said, im not hating bc that team is amazing, cant say the same for Belicheat though... LETS GO GIANTS!

BTW Its Belichick, and hes good but hes a scumbag. FTW, and more importantly FBB abd FTP

Im sorry but i cant give a guy credit who disrespected the entire NFL.. how would you feel if we found out Shula was cheating..

Shula did cheat. Research the mud bowl as it pertains to the Jets and the Dolphins. Whether you agree or not, what Shula did was a violation of NFL rules.

Shula did cheat. Research the mud bowl as it pertains to the Jets and the Dolphins. Whether you agree or not, what Shula did was a violation of NFL rules.

From page two

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...er_anniversary_of_mud_bowl_jets_v.html?page=1

To this day, former coach Walt Michaels still believes Don Shula ordered the field to remain uncovered during heavy rains in the days leading up to the '82 title game. The sloppy field neutralized the Jets' superior team speed, and they couldn't muster any offense in the 14-0 loss, a debacle that will be remembered for Richard Todd's five interceptions.
"There were some things that went on," Michaels recalled, referring to the alleged shenanigans by Shula. "The league rule is to cover the field, and it wasn't. What else has to be said?
"I laugh at it now," he continued. "It's a good thing (Roger) Goodell wasn't the commissioner then or he would've fined Shula."
This was Spygate, a quarter-century earlier.

Back
Top Bottom