Bill Parcells | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells

Newyork2050

Rookie
Reaction score
Do you think he likes what hes doing? How long do you think he will stay with the fins?

yeah, he's been living in south florida for the past couple years, has family here and is not bothered by the media, but is still involved in football, his true love.

I dont think he leaves until we go to the Superbowl, or a limit of 4-5 years.. which will have 75% of the seasons in the playoffs

this could be tuna's greatest legacy if he can put us in the superbowl within the next 2-3 yrs. i think he'll stick around to see his plan through.

no i hate bill parcells. he's done a horrible job. bring back camcam and mueller asap. i LOVE 1-15 seasons. I LOVED thinking my team won't be good until my late 20s.

no i hate bill parcells. he's done a horrible job. bring back camcam and mueller asap. i LOVE 1-15 seasons. I LOVED thinking my team won't be good until my late 20s.

Seriously. We need to bring back Cam as the head coach, Wannstache as an assistant coach, and Rick Spielman as the GM. Dynasty!

He does love the south Fla sunshine and being out of the spotlight... I think this might be the perfect fit for him... The only thing that might make him move on is if and when he actually gets the team turned around...

He's rich enough to retire and do a commentary gig part time to keep busy, so, yes, I'd have to say he likes what he's doing.

I don't seeing him leaving early. He left other jobs early because he got burned out. He is not the coach or GM, he has a comfy front office job, with a lot of power, great pay and not as much work as he would have had if he were coach.

This may be the first job he has had where he could last a LONG time.

I hope he fulfills his contract, I believe it was for 4 years, and he retires with a couple of Super Bowl victories for the Fins.

I'm still scared/unsure about the selling of the team to ross, as tuna said he didn't want wayne to sell...

i am hoping that behind closed doors tuna has agreed that he likes ross and would stay, etc.

In my opinion, he will be here a loooong time. This is the first time that he is in charge of a team, but not a coach or a GM. He doesn't have to deal with any of the BS associated with either of those two positions. All he does is give his input on football matters. I think he must be very happy here.

clear.gif

I see him staying until he gets too old to work/be effective anymore. At this point of his career, he is in the perfect position. As others stated, living with family in S. Florida, cumfy FO job, out of media, etc.

I agree w/fakespike, this could be his greatest legacy. Bringing the Phins from mediocrity (to say the least) to respectability, could end being one of his greatest accomplishments and add to the things that put him in league with Bill Walsh who I felt like was his biggest competitor and the one that 'he' may most want to be measured.

I think as long as the new owner leaves him the hell alone he'll probably stick around for the next few years.

I think his new Fins organizational 'structure' is pretty impressive. Sporano & Ireland are both relatively young and eager to make their marks. I hope Henning is mentoring someone to be his eventual successor...

Back
Top Bottom