Billick to Bills talk picking up steam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billick to Bills talk picking up steam

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/8667/billick-to-bills-talk-picking-up-steam

There's a buzz in the NFL community the Buffalo Bills could be on the verge of executing a quick search and hiring a new head coach this week.

Even though general manager Buddy Nix indicated the process hadn't begun when he took over Thursday, some insiders predict an announcement is imminent based on Monday's move to fire the entire coaching staff to clear the way.

Brian Billick could be the guy.
Paul Hamilton, reporter for Buffalo sports radio station WGR, is citing a league source who has informed him Billick has been assembling a staff for Buffalo.
Definitely would be an upgrade for the Bills over Jauron, but not really a home run hit. He is supposedly an offensive genius, but Rex Ryan's defense is what carried the Ravens all those years.

Things are definitely going to get interesting in the Bills search for their next head coach. It appears Shanahan will be off the market by tomorrow and Bill Cowher reportedly has spurned the Bills.

There's rumors from Cowher to Cameron. Who really knows what's going on at OBD, include those at OBD?

Doesn't matter if it is the Bills or not, this time of year is always fascinating to me. I love all the rumors and speculations that teams looking for coaches go through. It is kind of fun.

Fun for who? About 10 times today I thought we were getting Cowher and another 10 times I thought there was no chance.

Billick really does nothing for me because he never got his offense to work in Baltimore.

If you're a Bills' fan, all you could hope for out of this is that Billick could bring some of his coaching staff from the Ravens to the Bills' (preferably from the defensive side) to your team. But then again Rex Ryan probably did that already. Billick sucks.

If you're a Bills' fan, all you could hope for out of this is that Billick could bring some of his coaching staff from the Ravens to the Bills' (preferably from the defensive side) to your team. But then again Rex Ryan probably did that already. Billick sucks.

I will say this, I would take Billick all day over Sparano.

Billick almost single-handedly gave the Fins their only win of 2007. Go ahead, take him.... Baltimore's success was due more to their front office than their coaching.

I would fall over laughing if Billick goes there...

He is an awful coach...

Him and Dilfer were just along for the ride

Yeah Rex already took the good coaches with him like Mike Pettine and Dennis Thurman.

Brian Billick stinks, the Jets were speculated with hm too last season and thankfully we didn't get him. Billick has a SB but it was the Ravens defense more than him. The Ravens offense was garbage under Billick suppose "genius".

I wouldn't mind the Bills hiring Billick, at least they aren't hiring Cowher.

Anyways over on the Jets board we have a rumor that the leading candidate for the HC job is our OC Brian Schottenheimer.

Back
Top Bottom