Bills 1st pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 1st pick

Bills4Ever said:
PhinDude88 said:
Do you want us to show you how to win a SB?

Yes, it is true the Dolphins have won 2 Superbowls, and the Bills are still looking for their first.

Now my question to you:

Name the only NFL team to reach the Superbowl in 4 consecutive years?? This is an incredible feat, regardless of the outcome!

I know who it is, it is the 0-4 chokers and that is nothing to be proud about.

BocaHighQB said:
I would certainly rather play Roscoe less than twice a year regardless

hes fast but his route running is very weak...Hes gonna have a very hard time getting off the line to even run his route...im not scared

It's pretty pathetic that most of you dolphin fans resort to bringing up the 0-4 in super bowl line when backed into a corner on a subject that has nothing to do with it.

Another hilarious point made by Losman7, was the kid who said this is 16, haha. Please, you probably just started watching football, let alone know about the 70's dolphin wins. The past is just that, past. Live in the now, but I understand... Who wants to live in the now with a 4-12 team? Not me, not you guys.

Now mr. high schooler, try and use your head before bringing up something you obviously have no knowledge about.

Thanks in advance.

Wagon Circler said:
It's pretty pathetic that most of you dolphin fans resort to bringing up the 0-4 in super bowl line when backed into a corner on a subject that has nothing to do with it.

Another hilarious point made by Losman7, was the kid who said this is 16, haha. Please, you probably just started watching football, let alone know about the 70's dolphin wins. The past is just that, past. Live in the now, but I understand... Who wants to live in the now with a 4-12 team? Not me, not you guys.

Now mr. high schooler, try and use your head before bringing up something you obviously have no knowledge about.

Thanks in advance.

:roflmao: Whatever you say 0-4 choker. If you dont want to recall the past then why do you call us 4-12 team. :shakeno:

Wow this kid must be challenged. Until the '05 regular season actually begins, your 4-12 record is the present. Get off daddy's computer and stop proving what terrible condition our education system is in.

Wagon Circler said:
Wow this kid must be challenged. Until the '05 season actually begins your 4-12 record is the present. Get off daddy's computer and stop proving what terrible condition our education system is in.

4-12 was 2004 season. This is 2005 off-season. Get your facts stright jack.

Wagon Circler said:
Quit while you are ahead. You are embarrassing yourself.

You should of done the samething after you went 0-4.

Wagon Circler said:

Thanks in advance.

Here's this one more time, you clearly couldn't comprehend it the first time around.

Wagon Circler said:
Here's this one more time, you clearly couldn't comprehend it the first time around.

Wow......you really got me there. :shakeno:

Wagon Circler said:

Thanks in advance.
Hmm, you won't display your age. Let me guess, 14 or 15? :lol:

Nublar7 said:
Hmm, you won't display your age. Let me guess, 14 or 15? :lol:

You are prob right on that one. This Jills fans needs to learn how to talk smack right to somebody. Only thing he does is points out your age and grammer. :lol:

PhinDude88 said:
You are prob right on that one. This Jills fans needs to learn how to talk smack right somebody. Only things he does is points out your age and grammer. :lol:
When fans start doing that, it is an obvious sign they have no real comeback. Grammer and age police are very foolish on the net.

PhinDude88 said:
Bills4Ever said:
I know who it is, it is the 0-4 chokers and that is nothing to be proud about.

If your Miami Dolphins reached the Super Bowl this season, as well as the next 3 seasons, but lost all 4, wouldn't you still be proud of them?? Wouldn't you be proud of the fact that the Dolphins have accomplished something that is almost unheard of in sports today? Or do you consider reaching the Super Bowl in 4 consecutive years no big deal?

Reaching the Super Bowl just once isn't easy (if you're there in the first place), and sometimes there are 20+ years betwen visits. Just ask The Philadelphia Eagles.

Losman7 said:
So how did we use TWO first rounders on Losman.

We had 1, count it, 1 first in 04. We picked Lee Evans.

Then we traded our 1 05 first to dallas, to get THIER 04 first. ONE for ONE. One first Rounder. I know some of you are extra stupid so here you go:

04 Firsts 05 Firsts

DAL 0 DAL 2
BUF 2 BUF 0

get it. we had two firsts in 04 they had two in 05. Do you even realize how freakin stupid you're making yourself look?

OWNED.

kthnx.

Back
Top Bottom