Bills 3rd jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 3rd jersey

They should have a retro week in the NFL where all of the classic teams wear theirold school jerseys.

I Like Our Orange Jerseys!!!!!! We Play Good In The Orange Jerseys

They're definitely sharp, but I like our current unis better. I don't want to part with the red helmet, but I don't mind seeing the throwbacks every so often.

Those jerseys look awesome, I wish every team wore throwbacks every game.

I think of OJ (the tailback not the murderer) when I see those Unis...

I like em. Great throwbacks.

clear.gif

Contact the Bills and let them know you think the throwbacks should be the full time uniform, I always hated the change and thought it looked like something a high school kid wouldn't wear, with the red side stripes and dorky shoulder patches.

http://www.buffalobills.com/utility/EmailtheBills.jsp

Wagon Circler said:
Those orange jerseys and socks are puke-ish. They look terrible.

Hey, we haven't lost a game wearing them and that is why i love them.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, I love the old helmet. I actually think those uniforms look better than our normal ones.

I'm actually not a big fan of the helmet, but the rest of the uniform is pretty cool.

The ones you guys are wearing now, no offense, are absolutely awful. Anything would be better. But the "new" ones definitely work.

I am a BIG fan of the orange jerseys we have. Would I want them all year round? Heck No! However, I like seeing them once a year.

Nublar7 said:
I am a BIG fan of the orange jerseys we have. Would I want them all year round? Heck No! However, I like seeing them once a year.
:yes: I agree. Although if wearing them 19 games meant 19-0, I think I would be able to let it slide. :D

I didnt like them at first, at all, but their looking ok now. I hate to say it but my all time favorite throw backs are the Pats, I love 'em especially the helmets.

Back
Top Bottom