Bills 3rd jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 3rd jersey

Those are unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Those unis are way too sharp to be a 3rd jersey, they should be worn every week!!!

Marino2Clayton said:
Those are unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Those unis are way too sharp to be a 3rd jersey, they should be worn every week!!!
I agree. I think the Bills should strongly consider changing to these full time and get rid of those ugly CFL jerseys they have now. :barf:

Nublar7 said:
I agree. I think the Bills should strongly consider changing to these full time and get rid of those ugly CFL jerseys they have now. :barf:

I do not disagree. These uniforms are fantastic. I would love to see these on a weekly basis, although, I would miss the red charging buffalo helmet. It would be nice if we could reverse the order and use the standard uniforms twice a year while using the throwbacks fulltime.

Wagon Circler said:
Here's some pics of players wearing the throwback uniforms.

clear.gif

clear.gif

I like those. The Bills should go back to those full-time.

Plus, it matches my old pizza hut mug with the Bills logo I got years ago up that way, with the bottle opening twist off on the bottom of the mug.

Even thought it has the Bills on it, its one of my favorite beer mugs!

I just don't use it during football season!

The throwbacks blow the other ones out of the water.

I love those new unis. Harkens back to "0-for-the 70's" vs Miami. ;)

Nublar7 said:
the current blue home games jersey aren't so bad but these new ones are better. The white ones blow. I wouldn't even consider it CFL standards. Maybe arena .

I htink that the unis look awesome.......but the logo on the helmet just isn't working for me.

I know that's the old logo, but it's not aggressive looking enough for today's NFL IMO......I feel the same way about the old Dolphin logo.

They should replace the old buffalo with the current charging one, in all red.....that would look sweet.

Back
Top Bottom