Bills Beat the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Beat the Fins

Stussy109

Bleed Red White and Blue
Reaction score
Bills will make a turnaround at this point in the season. Mcgahee has been yet to be fully utilized properly. Expect a healthy dose of Willis with playaction and bombs mixed in. Defense will be fresh with the offense holding the ball for more than 20 minutes/game. Bills win 24-20... Eric Moulds gets 89 yrds and his 1st TD of the season. Willis with 107 hard fought yards on the ground.

Thanks for telling us the future. :rolleyes:

U gotta be kidding me youre first post here and u say that crap you better duck.:couch: P.S :moon:

Mod Edit: This is not where this thread goes. Although you're new, please famliarize yourself with the various forums. This belongs in Beast of the AFC East. Remember that next time. Thanks. njfinfan

I forgot to say Gus Frerotte gets exposed this week big time.

Stussy109 said:

And i forgot to tell you that Losman sucks and Gus is doing better then him.

Stussy109 said:
Mod Edit: This is not where this thread goes. Although you're new, please famliarize yourself with the various forums. This belongs in Beast of the AFC East. Remember that next time. Thanks. njfinfan

funny since i forgot to tell u that we dont even know who youre starting qb is. whos gonna expose gus? takeo spikes? keep dreamin!

Stussy109 said:

like the Bills have been??

Stussy109 said:
Bills will make a turnaround at this point in the season. Mcgahee has been yet to be fully utilized properly. Expect a healthy dose of Willis with playaction and bombs mixed in. Defense will be fresh with the offense holding the ball for more than 20 minutes/game. Bills win 24-20... Eric Moulds gets 89 yrds and his 1st TD of the season. Willis with 107 hard fought yards on the ground.

You do know for a play action pass to work the actual threat of a pass has to be real?

Get back to us Monday. I expect a hard fought game, but i expect a win none the less.

Stussy109 said:

Your false hope is gonna make the beating you'll be receiving that much more enjoyable.

There's no reason to think you can move the ball on us. It's as simple as that. You couldn't do it vs the Saints. You could barely do it vs the Texans. And we have a better defense than both of those teams.

Stussy109 said:
Hey buddy, the dolphins weakness is the pass, not the run. Your theory is faulty. Moulds may get 89 yrds (damn you got specific, why couldn't you just say 90?), but your running game won't be that great. I've never seen holcomb play, so I don't even know how well your passing game will be. I do know one thing, the dolphins will win because we have two options on offense since your D is mediorcre, we could run all over you, or we can pass it.

Dale que tu puedes! Go DOlphins

although i have to say that the fish have been playing good this year, the bills will beat them 27-17, ya u heard me GO BILLS
**** THE FISH

Back
Top Bottom