Bills Beat the Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Beat the Fins

motormeat0170 said:
Our run Defense would love a big dose of Willis..... It'l be three and out for most of the day.....

Oooh that's gotta hurt to dis the alum like that. :shakeno:

Stussy109 said:
Bills will make a turnaround at this point in the season. Mcgahee has been yet to be fully utilized properly. Expect a healthy dose of Willis with playaction and bombs mixed in. Defense will be fresh with the offense holding the ball for more than 20 minutes/game. Bills win 24-20... Eric Moulds gets 89 yrds and his 1st TD of the season. Willis with 107 hard fought yards on the ground.

Please, the bills coaching staff is panicking :titanic: :lol: they remind me of Wannsuck last season. They pulled the plug on Loseman because they know he's at least a year away from competing for a starting job. Holcomb got cut from the Browns for a reason, he's mediocre at best. Our defense will have no problem rushing the passer. Your defense is really missing their DT from last year as well as spikes. Expect the Miami running game to take off and Randay Mac to attack your LB's. I see the score as Fins 24-10 over the billies. :bong:

Stussy109 said:
Bills will make a turnaround at this point in the season. Mcgahee has been yet to be fully utilized properly. Expect a healthy dose of Willis with playaction and bombs mixed in. Defense will be fresh with the offense holding the ball for more than 20 minutes/game. Bills win 24-20... Eric Moulds gets 89 yrds and his 1st TD of the season. Willis with 107 hard fought yards on the ground.

I think you have been drinking a little too much of Grandpa's cough medicine:lol:
No way the Bills will beat the Mighty Miami Dolphins!

Foxsports.com:

Dolphins at Bills: The Bills' net passing yards in their first four games: 164, 100, 36, 67. That's 367 yards, a typical game for Peyton Manning but a month for the Bills. Still, Mike Mularkey isn't ready to bench J.P. Losman in favor of Kelly Holcomb. His plan for the weeks ahead  "stay the course." Coach, it's not a course; it's a treadmill.

The Bills are gonna put up 24 on us??? Yeah, maybe in their TWO combined games against us.....I see Holcomb getting the hook in the 2nd half after JT has sacked him 4 times. :)

I'm a buffalo fan, and I hate to say this but we aren't going to come out on top. I'm glad holcomb is starting since I hate losman, but Frerotte actually isn't THAT bad. Zach Thomas should come through our *** of a line for Kelly Holcomb a lot and that's bad. Willis might do okay, I'm not ragging on you guys anymore, you proved me you can beat good teams.

Speaker said:
I'm a buffalo fan, and I hate to say this but we aren't going to come out on top. I'm glad holcomb is starting since I hate losman, but Frerotte actually isn't THAT bad. Zach Thomas should come through our *** of a line for Kelly Holcomb a lot and that's bad. Willis might do okay, I'm not ragging on you guys anymore, you proved me you can beat good teams.

:clap:

go_fins said:
Please, the bills coaching staff is panicking :titanic: :lol: they remind me of Wannsuck last season. They pulled the plug on Loseman because they know he's at least a year away from competing for a starting job. Holcomb got cut from the Browns for a reason, he's mediocre at best. Our defense will have no problem rushing the passer. Your defense is really missing their DT from last year as well as spikes. Expect the Miami running game to take off and Randay Mac to attack your LB's. I see the score as Fins 24-10 over the billies. :bong:

Good call jackass, ahahahha

Mod: 24 hours for namecalling.

Stussy109 said:

Pretty damn accurate. A little off on the yardage but the TD by Moulds and the hard fought yards on the ground comment were right on.

go_fins said:

1st off, Holcomb did NOT get cut...the Browns actually offered him a better contract than Buffalo but he wanted out of Cleveland so he signed w/the Bills. Try to get you facts straight before you start w/the smack talk.

As for the rest of your post, I think it speaks for itself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom