Bills blow it versus Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills blow it versus Patriots

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
While I always like to see the Patriots lose and I hate to see it happen, I'm endlessly amused by the fact that the Bills blew a 13 point lead late in the fourth quarter. That team is so inept, it's not even funny. Dolphin fans worried about our team ending up in the basemen of the AFC East shouldn't be worried anymore- these Bills don't know how to win even when its right in their fingertips.

Another classic choke by Buffalo. I was actually rooting for them tonight since the Patsies are obviously a bigger threat to win the division, but that was funny.

Another classic choke by Buffalo. I was actually rooting for them tonight since the Patsies are obviously a bigger threat to win the division, but that was funny.

Well we choked all day versus Atlanta but I admit this was horrible

I honestly expected the Bills to march down the field after that last touchdown and go Wide right on a field goal. :lol: Heck, I posted that right when Brady threw that TD to Watson. It's just classic Buffalo football. They make it a habit to lose heartbreaking games like this.

Kudos to the Bills for doing to the Pats what I predicted would happen, exposed a weakened D!

The Pats better score 30 a game if they want to keep winning. Mark my words in this post. It isn't all grander and roses up there.

Back
Top Bottom