Bills could be one step closer to Canada | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills could be one step closer to Canada

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blo...espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=clayton_john

Another name that could be interesting is Montreal Alouettes head coach Mark Trestman, who has taken the team deep into the CFL playoffs after 15-3 regular season. It is not known whether Wilson would want an offensive or defensive head coach. He isn't going to hire an expensive coach after the decision to let Dick Jauron walk with two years remaining on his contract at $3 million a season. Trestman runs an offense that works in cold weather, which is essential in Buffalo.

lol, if that happens fans would cry. Truth is Clayton knows nothing. he was just on local radio here in Buffalo and said Jim Hasslett, the radio guys laughed in his face.

Vic Carucci broke this story a few days ago, he knows whats going on at One Bills Drive and he just said the Bills are after Mike Holmgren, Mike Shanahan, or Brian Billick.

Thats the the list Carruci just gave. I dont know if I like Billick, but we will see.

lol, if that happens fans would cry. Truth is Clayton knows nothing. he was just on local radio here in Buffalo and said Jim Hasslett, the radio guys laughed in his face.

Vic Carucci broke this story a few days ago, he knows whats going on at One Bills Drive and he just said the Bills are after Mike Holmgren, Mike Shanahan, or Brian Billick.

Thats the the list Carruci just gave. I dont know if I like Billick, but we will see.
I am hearing Jim Haslett.

Word is Brian Billick is number 1 on there list

I won't completely hate it but I won't be thrilled. We need a proven winner and hopefully a guy with a track record of offensive success. Billick is one of the most overrated coaches ever. He is an offensive genius who got carried to a Super Bowl because of a great defense.

My choices would be in ordr: Shananhan (prob going to Chi, Dal, or Was), Gruden (I think there is a chance as he says a lot of nice thigns about the Bills), and Holmgrem (doubt it).

That said, we'll probably ended up with Cam Cameron. :pop:

I won't completely hate it but I won't be thrilled. We need a proven winner and hopefully a guy with a track record of offensive success. Billick is one of the most overrated coaches ever. He is an offensive genius who got carried to a Super Bowl because of a great defense.

My choices would be in ordr: Shananhan (prob going to Chi, Dal, or Was), Gruden (I think there is a chance as he says a lot of nice thigns about the Bills), and Holmgrem (doubt it).

That said, we'll probably ended up with Cam Cameron. :pop:
Gruden isn't likely because just a couple of days ago he signed a 3 year contract with ESPN. I think Billick is the most likely out of those coaches. Billick isn't bad. He's a great offensive coach which is exactly what the Bills need, if I'm not mistaken. The defense had been pretty good hasn't it?

Gruden isn't likely because just a couple of days ago he signed a 3 year contract with ESPN. I think Billick is the most likely out of those coaches. Billick isn't bad. He's a great offensive coach which is exactly what the Bills need, if I'm not mistaken. The defense had been pretty good hasn't it?
The defense has kept us in games but falls apart.

I would like to see a change in personnel philosophy on defense. Our front 7 is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom