Bills cut Langston Walker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut Langston Walker

The Franchise

Gorlog Champion
Reaction score
Hey, everyone points and laughs at Buffalo, and that's becuase they just cut their starting left tackle, 6 days before the season starts.

Hey, everyone points and laughs at Buffalo, and that's becuase they just cut their starting left tackle, 6 days before the season starts.

And they fired the offensive coordinator
Season hasn't started yet and they are panicking. Jauron is on the hot seat and the pressure is taking its toll. They are imploding
This reminds me of Wannstadt right after RW suddenly retired. DW was on the hot seat and made some deals out of desperation.
I think the Bills will fall apart this season and win less than 7 games.
Not a fan of the Bills, but Jauron seems like a decent guy. I expect the axe to fall on him before the 10th game

dick jauron will be fired by the end of the season, and the bills will finish with 5 wins at most. Take it to the bank

Does it really matter we cut him, honestly?

Is us winning the game Monday night hinging on Langston Walker? Would we win the game with Peters at LT even?

No. It doesn't even matter. We're not winning the game with, or without Walker.

dick jauron will be fired by the end of the season, and the bills will finish with 5 wins at most. Take it to the bank

I'll bet you on that. Name your sakes.

Walker was terrible as a LT and they are really high on Demetrius Bell. He is a former D1 basketball player (and Karl Malone's son) who has only been playing for 5 years. They think they've found the next Peters, before he got lazy and all about $.

Is us winning the game Monday night hinging on Langston Walker? Would we win the game with Peters at LT even?

or TO for that matter....

I agree. But there's 15 other games to be played as well so...

The Bills are going to finish last in the division. Just because they added TO doesn't mean they'll be this great team, sure they have a great pair of WRs. But how is Trent going to get them the ball with the OL getting thrown into his face every play? Their run game will be weak because of this. Not to mention their defense doesn't impress me. This will be Jauron's last year as HC for the Bills and for that Bill fans should be happy because hes a HORRIBLE HC....

Five? That's WAY too generous. I'm thinking three, and I'm still battling with the idea as to whether that's a generous prediction. The Bills are going to be an absolute failure this year. Maybe not Detroit Lions circa 2008 bad, but pretty damn awful to say the least.

There are some comparisons to be made with the 09 Bills and the 08 Lions....Though Johnsons is a better reciever than TO, you can make that comparison if you want....Detroit had a half decent running game....mediocre Qb....no pass rush....the signs are all there....except Detroit went 4-0 in the pre-season.

There are some comparisons to be made with the 09 Bills and the 08 Lions....Though Johnsons is a better reciever than TO, you can make that comparison if you want....Detroit had a half decent running game....mediocre Qb....no pass rush....the signs are all there....except Detroit went 4-0 in the pre-season.

No we look more like the 1-15 Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom