Bills cut Langston Walker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut Langston Walker

I agree. But there's 15 other games to be played as well so...

I know, but Langston Walker is so irrelevant to the Bills playing or not, it doesn't even matter.

I'd rather Bell play there, he's younger with a massive upside. He'll take his lumps but be better in the long run for it. We have nothing to lose.

I know, but Langston Walker is so irrelevant to the Bills playing or not, it doesn't even matter.

I'd rather Bell play there, he's younger with a massive upside. He'll take his lumps but be better in the long run for it. We have nothing to lose.

Except football games and a coaching staff....

Langston Walker couldn't keep up with the no huddle O. He was huffing and puffing at the line pre snap after the 3rd play. He wouldn't have been any good right or left.

Bell will struggle some, but will have te or rb help. No one will remeber Peters this time nexr yr. He will be that good.

Take the Bills with the points MNF $, also Panthers and Wahington. 9 is too much for Seattle as well. Their injury report looks like mid season.

Langston Walker couldn't keep up with the no huddle O. He was huffing and puffing at the line pre snap after the 3rd play. He wouldn't have been any good right or left.

Bell will struggle some, but will have te or rb help. No one will remeber Peters this time nexr yr. He will be that good.

Take the Bills with the points MNF $, also Panthers and Wahington. 9 is too much for Seattle as well. Their injury report looks like mid season.

bills with the points? the pats going to win by 17

bills with the points? the pats going to win by 17
That's why Vegas makes money, if they really thought that the Pats would win by 17, the spread would be 18. The Bills might not win, but will keep it closer than the public believes.

It opened at 9.5 and will probably close around 11.5, may 13. It edges up depending on the action. 11.5 take the Bills, double digdets are usually sucker bets, especially opening week. Only exception might be Balt KC. N Orleans is tempting, but it's 13.5, too much, even with the Lions, I won't touch it.

baltimore is a lock

I feel that, I'm not sure if KC will get within field goal range.

Cincy's D is better than people think, Palmer may shake the rust off and put 5 up on the Broncos.

I don't like the Min. Cle. game Last I looked it was moving up to 5.5

SF with 9..tempting.

Back
Top Bottom