Bills defenders happy to bid Ricky Williams farewell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills defenders happy to bid Ricky Williams farewell

Loser Organization

I would not expect anything less from such a Loser Organization. Win a Superbowl!!! 4 in a row. I'd rather be the Bengal's than the Bills.

PatsWin2002 said:
Link in next post - TerryTate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! They are still gonna lose to Miami without him. Then what are they gonna say, well we didn't know they had good back-ups?? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

finzfan4life said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! They are still gonna lose to Miami without him. Then what are they gonna say, well we didn't know they had good back-ups?? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
We shall see :D. If and when we beat the fins, I can see it, "if we had RW, if we had Boston, If Britney didn't get married, if, it didn't snow, if if if Bin Laden got caught, if Al Quaeda didn't threaten us ,blah,blah blah

RickyW...loser said:
I would not expect anything less from such a Loser Organization. Win a Superbowl!!! 4 in a row. I'd rather be the Bengal's than the Bills.

:smackhead

Justasportsfan said:
We shall see :D. If and when we beat the fins, I can see it, "if we had RW, if we had Boston, If Britney didn't get married, if, it didn't snow, if if if Bin Laden got caught, if Al Quaeda didn't threaten us ,blah,blah blah

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...HAHAA...hahaha.....haha....oooh boy you sure are a cutey pie. I bet you make your boyfriend laugh all the time.

Justasportsfan said:
Then before all that happens....Let me ask you now...WHat that heck happend to your Bills last year?? You got a
1.Better Qb,
2.Great RB
3.Better COach
4.Better O Line
5.Great Safeties....

What's your excuse for losing to us last year??:confused: :cry:

I would imagine every team on our schedule feels the same way they do. Especially in the AFC east. We'd feel the same way if...........you know......I can't really think of any player that intimidates us.

dolphinpower said:
HAHAHAHAHAAAA...HAHAA...hahaha.....haha....oooh boy you sure are a cutey pie. I bet you make your boyfriend laugh all the time.

:spit:
golden moment. :up:

''I don't care what they say, that dude right there was going to help them be a better team,'' Adams said of Williams. ''And without him, they're a step back.''

Seems we've been a couple of steps back since we got him.(11-5 to 9-7/10-6)

Williams, however, accounted for two of three 100-yard rushing performances against Buffalo, while Indianapolis Edgerrin James had the other.

Bet they can't wait till next year :up:

At least they were being honest. If they said that RW was not a player to be worried about, you finfans will fnd something wrong.

Honesty really isn't a big thing in Miami these days. RW Williams needed to be free :lol:

The Doctor said Bostons knee was fine :lol: Damn, where'd you guys find this guy? A Voodoo priest ? :lol:

finzfan4life said:
oh yeah?...Miami gained 482 yards against the Bills last year...265 were Ricky himself, not only that, he was the reason for the total imbalance in time of possession. Try again, you guys are phucked

Back
Top Bottom