Bills eyeing Vick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills eyeing Vick.

I say go right ahead.....

He was never a good qb...

And he never will be..

I say go right ahead.....

He was never a good qb...

And he never will be..

Yes he was and Buffalo would get better. Micahel Vick is incredibly underrated as a QB, no he's not a great dropback passer but the man made plays and won alot of games.

Yes he was and Buffalo would get better. Micahel Vick is incredibly underrated as a QB, no he's not a great dropback passer but the man made plays and won alot of games.

He was on a good team in ATL

they had a great running team..

He has won some games..but was never that good..IMO

He was on a good team in ATL

they had a great running team..

He has won some games..but was never that good..IMO

2002 he led the Falcons to the NFC Title Game. His "great" running team w/ Dunn and Duckett ran it 360 times for 1434 yds and an under 4 YPC.

Frankly, i don't like the idea of facing Vick twice a year... the guy is not the best QB but he definitely makes plays and can win a game on his own.
Having said that, it's incredible how Buffalo has zero identity. They desperately brought in Terrell Owens hoping he'd add a spark - he didn't. Now they're talking about bringing in Vick. It just seems like Old man Wilson will do anything he can to make his team interesting. Too little too late... they'll be in Toronto within 3 years.

He was an AVERAGE QB two years ago. Now he's garbage with a great organization. How do you think he'll fair in Buffalo with garbage ownership?

Woooooo Buffalo. I'm scared now.

He was an AVERAGE QB two years ago. Now he's garbage with a great organization. How do you think he'll fair in Buffalo with garbage ownership?

Woooooo Buffalo. I'm scared now.

He's not playing QB now and he's bene out of the league a couple of years. Did you expect him to take over for McNabb? he's a playmaker, he's a winner. If Buf got him I would definitely be nervous.

I don't know what impresses me more. his 2 /6 for 6 yards passing or his 12 carries for 27 yards (2.3 YPC). Junc I don't know what you've seen that makes you suggest that we should be scared of him. In the past he could reach top speed in a blink of an eye and once he got to the corner it was an easy first down or at least a nice chunk of yards. He hasn't been able to get to the corner nearly as fast as he used to and when he does its usually a short gain.

I don't know what impresses me more. his 2 /6 for 6 yards passing or his 12 carries for 27 yards (2.3 YPC). Junc I don't know what you've seen that makes you suggest that we should be scared of him. In the past he could reach top speed in a blink of an eye and once he got to the corner it was an easy first down or at least a nice chunk of yards. He hasn't been able to get to the corner nearly as fast as he used to and when he does its usually a short gain.

I don't know if he ever regains his form but if he does I'd be worried. It's not fair to evluate him off of what he has done in Philly. He came in very late after sitting out 2 years and he hasn't played QB.

Until Vick shows he can still play, he's not scary at all IMO. Go ahead to Buffalo, TO and you can have your own reality show that the hicks up there will love.

He's not playing QB now and he's bene out of the league a couple of years. Did you expect him to take over for McNabb? he's a playmaker, he's a winner. If Buf got him I would definitely be nervous.

Hell no I didn't expect him to takeover for McNabb. But I was never scared of Vick to begin with...even before his time spent in jail. He's average. He's fast as hell but he's not a QB. Never has been. However, there will always be a place for Vick in this league because there will always be four or five teams who are a complete disaster at the QB position. These dumpster fire teams will get desperate and overpay for this gutterball.

I don't know if he ever regains his form but if he does I'd be worried. It's not fair to evluate him off of what he has done in Philly. He came in very late after sitting out 2 years and he hasn't played QB.

this is exactly why im not afraid of him.

Back
Top Bottom