Bills fans Advertising thier Disgust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans Advertising thier Disgust

Why is everyone so upset??? Seems to be the norm with buffalo if you ask me.

I think Jauron should get at least ten more years to see if he can turn it around. :chuckle:

I love it! And if Buffalo does fire Jauron, I hope old man Ralph hires another clueless coach.

And lets not feel sorry for Buffalo folks. They would be laughing at us if we were in their position (remember going 1-15 under Cam Cameron?). Yeah, that was torture. So screw them.

I'm just shocked a team with lee evans and terell owens and they are just horrible. I thought for sure they were gonna be solid with those 2. So since they dont know what to do with them why don't they let miami grab lee evans from them and we can show 'em what a real coaching staff will do.

I'm just shocked a team with lee evans and terell owens and they are just horrible. I thought for sure they were gonna be solid with those 2. So since they dont know what to do with them why don't they let miami grab lee evans from them and we can show 'em what a real coaching staff will do.

That right there should tell you how much an O-Line means for a team. Without giving Trent time to throw, or receivers time to run their routes, you won't be winning many games, let alone scoring a lot of points.

Back
Top Bottom