Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

And maybe you should check the box scores before you call people out as homers to see just when Fitz Put MOST of those yards on SF because it didn’t happen in garbage time - most of those points were thrown up in the first half
Dude Josh Allen is horrible......you win. Everything he’s doing is all smoke and mirrors , he should wish to be half the QB the Great Tua is.

And maybe you should check the box scores before you call people out as homers to see just when Fitz Put MOST of those yards on SF because it didn’t happen in garbage time - most of those points were thrown up in the first half

1) Allen had more yards, more TD’s, and a better completion %.

2) It’s not just about one game. It’s the whole season. Allen is legit. It is what it is.

Dude Josh Allen is horrible......you win. Everything he’s doing is all smoke and mirrors , he should wish to be half the QB the Great Tua is.
Dude you should read the thread instead of being a lazy ass and chiming in - I already stated my praise of Josh Allen - but you are too lazy to go and and read like mr Beatles here is too lazy to check box scores

Josh Allen would be my first choice for a one read QB

1) Allen had more yards, more TD’s, and a better completion %.

2) It’s not just about one game. It’s the whole season. Allen is legit. It is what it is.
1. Did Fitz do most of his damage in one half? Which half?? You really are behind on this one aren’t you?? Go run and look

2. Legit to You means the best one read QB in the league?

Dude you should read the thread instead of being a lazy *** and chiming in - I already stated my praise of Josh Allen - but you are too lazy to go and and read like mr Beatles here is too lazy to check box scores

Josh Allen would be my first choice for a one read QB
Boy are you sensitive lol

We are talking a little above your heads in here so go back to your mafia sites

It must take some steel ones to enter an opposing fan site and not read the thread and then spout your mouth off - good job !!!

I hope the final game is for all the marbles...

I thought Allen looked great last night! If anything considering how abysmal he was coming directly from his college season, we should be especially encouraged by Tua going forward. He essentially was on a shelf for close to a year and concerned about taking serious hits to his hip. Yet despite that, while his performance hasn't been out of this world stellar, like Bill Parcells is wont to quote: "Scoreboard!"

Despite the rust and the fear of reinjury, there's no comparison between Tua's first 5 games and Allen's. Allen finally had the light go on; you get the impression that Tua's light already is on and he's raring to go once Chan unbridles the reins.

I apologize on behalf of RENT.

It’s hard to be a fan of a team without. a QB and seeing a divisional opponent clearly get there’s.

For years, people on this very forum called Brady a system Qb. Even after several SB wins.

It’s the hurt talking.

It’s hard to be a fan of a team without. a QB and seeing a divisional opponent clearly get there’s.

For years, people on this very forum called Brady a system Qb. Even after several SB wins.

It’s the hurt talking.
Are you referencing the 2018/19 Bills?

Josh Allen is a problem. If you don’t see it you’re in denial. That being said I don’t see the Bills getting much better by the time Allen sucks up a huge portion of the cap. Advantage Miami IMHO.

It’s the hurt talking.
Who are you to apologize on behalf of me - Tom Brady is the Goat - Allen is a one read QB a good one at that who has issues protecting the football and the lead because situationally he has some flub ups

do the math 29 fumbles in 37-38 games ugh

Josh Allen is a problem. If you don’t see it you’re in denial. That being said I don’t see the Bills getting much better by the time Allen sucks up a huge portion of the cap. Advantage Miami IMHO.
D can hang with a one read QB who has a knack to like to tuck and run and a history for laying it on the turf just because his team has fallen on most of them does not mean the law of averages won’t catch up lol

particularly in a PO game

D can hang with a one read QB who has a knack to like to tuck and run and a history for laying it on the turf just because his team has fallen on most of them does not mean the law of averages won’t catch up lol

particularly in a PO game

aw that denial and lack of time actually watching the Bills is adorable.

Back
Top Bottom