Bills fans are stoked the way merriman played.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are stoked the way merriman played..

Can't stand that guy. What a ****ing clown. If you aren't good enough to play the game, that's respectable. I can respect that you went out there and busted your *** and just came up short because you don't have whatever it takes. But to go out, and juice and then be a mirage of a superstar is just, IMO, the lowest kind of scum there is in the NFL. Doing it twice... just unreal.

I hope he gets busted and is out of the NFL. No room for **** like that.

He is not juicing anymore. As a matter of fact he worked out with Glazer and Incognito in LA this summer in that MMA stuff. Cannot say what he was but can say at present time, the man is on a mission and is extremely, EXTREMELY, in shape.

WOW, MY BAD should have read the article. Did see him in LA and had the impression he was clean. Next time I will read first, as I sad, my bad.

I admit I feel bad for Bills fans. Having to live in Buffalo with the Bills as their team and facing the real possibility the Bills will be moving to LA makes the Dolphins issues seem minuscule.

I admit I feel bad for Bills fans. Having to live in Buffalo with the Bills as their team and facing the real possibility the Bills will be moving to LA makes the Dolphins issues seem minuscule.

And being the most talked about European nation to default on debt is something to bang your chest about? Italy, AKA Little America......

Damn, he just went all political on your *ss.

Pretty sure Ted is in the military and stationed there though...

If he can stay healthy (a huge IF), this has a chance to be a really good defense. Suh and Fairley will get a lot of pub, but Williams and Dareus are gonna be very good in the middle.

That was a bogus story, written by a wanna-be sports reporter who has since issued an apology to Merriman and football fans.

Bills fans are extremely excited to see this guy play! I mean this guys got 2 sacks, and like 3 tackles for a loss in about 20 snaps. I think at first most Bills fans tempered their expectations, at least I did. I didn't know if he was going to be healthy or in shape. But when I heard Jay Glazer givin him props on twitter for their MMA work outs I started to think maybe he can get healthy. He practiced throughout training camp and was always making plays, but that was against our oline...so I didn't get too excited just yet. It was just nice to see him practicing full go.

Then when the preseason games rolled around, man he has a presence about him. The Bears game he only played in probably 8 snaps, but he got 2 sacks! So Bills fans were happy about that. Dareus got a sack as well! Man, seeing Merriman, Dareus and Kyle Williams together was awesome!!!! Merriman didnt get anymore play in the preseason till the last game. And he stood out then as well. Made a superman flying tackle in the backfield on Jahvid Best. It was pretty sweet. Then he ran from one sideline to the other and stretched out for a shoestring tackle on Best. This dude is back! And you can tell that Buffalo is building this defense around him, moving him from the left side to the right side of the defense. This guy is not only a leader, but a recruiter. Both Nick Barnett and Kirk Morrison mentioned him when asked about coming to Buffalo. He had talked to both those guys prior to signing. These guys are not stupid, they see an improving and upcoming team. This defense is going to be good.

Merriman, Dareus, Kyle Williams, Nick Barnett......I'm excited. And I haven't even spoken about our 2nd year guys who have really stepped up. Our front 7 has some serious depth. Most fans are shocked lol! But get ready to see some good things out of this defense. You won't be running over us this year.

Back
Top Bottom