Bills fans-need some info on Bennie Anderson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans-need some info on Bennie Anderson

DaBills4life said:
Jamie Nails did something about his problem, he lost alot of weight. If Bennie Anderson does the same, he will be a better player.

The guy cant move. Your OL coach is good, but he cant teach a guy to move when he cant.

Get him to lose weight, and you have a physical OG that excels at run blocking and would be a decent pass blocker.

If he stays at the weight he played at last year, you will get a guy that if a DT or LB runs straight into him, he will handle him, but if you make Bennie Anderson move laterally, he cant keep up.

If you dont trust Bills fans, go to a Ravens message board and ask them. They did not like the way Bennie Anderson played in Baltimore and laughed when we signed him.

Again, Mularkey and Anderson, Bills fans did not like their performance before they became Dolphins.

After you guys got Culpepper, your due alittle laughing at now. Lets face it, getting Culpepper out does any of the bad moves experts or fans think you have made. Not every move is going to be praised.

Bills fans have gone a whole offseason of experts and fans laughing at our moves and maing jokes about our owner.

The guy sounds like a bum, I wonder why we even picked him up. I guess for veteran depth or something.

RiderOnTheStorm said:
But the big question is : Is Anderson an upgrade over McKinney ?

As he is currently, size wise, you don't even want to have to comtemplate that. Your QBs will suffer for it!

Bennie is a RG. He played LG for the Bills, but most of the starts in his career came at RG.

We'll tell you exactly what the ravens fans told us (while laughing) when we picked him up. His nickname is the penalty. False starts galore and he is big, fat, and slow.

When I heard this from raven fans I kinda shrugged them off. He was a starting part of the Baltimore line when Jamal Lewis ran for 2,000 yards, so I thought he must not be a total bum.

Well I was wrong. Bennie Anderson should have stopped playing football when the XFL folded, but teams are attracted to his size and take chances on him.

Regardless of what team signed him, he has always been a bum and he will always be a bum. Although, I do find it humorous and pleasing that you people have to deal with his dumb *** now.

Benny the Penalty.

Back
Top Bottom