Bills fans should start sweating the Gregg Williams gate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans should start sweating the Gregg Williams gate

The Saints should be much more heavily penalized then the Patriots/Belicheat for Spygate. I cannot think of anything worse in pro sports than intentionally injuring an opponent. It's worse than tanking a game for $$$. The Saints should lose a couple draft picks, Williams should lose his job and be banned from ever working in the NFL again, and anyone else who knew about this or played to injure other players should be severely fined, or given a one year vacation.

Didn't want Fisher when we were searching for a QB, thank god he didn't take the job here. I hope Gregg Williams gets suspended for a year, it will be hard for him to find a job in the NFL. Goodell will come down hard, he doesn't want anything to hurt the NFL's image, especially something like this.

Of course that our board conclusion lol. Hell we dont even know what we have in Coyle but of course he is a top DC already.
You ever notice how all our hires are better than the rest of the league .

You honestly think that just happens on this board? Thats just the way it is. Every fanbase is the same and every hire was/is the best. But more importantly, where you just waiting for any opportunity to say that? I have no clue how you took what Finfan54 said and turned it into that rant

[/B]

You honestly think that just happens on this board? Thats just the way it is. Every fanbase is the same and every hire was/is the best. But more importantly, where you just waiting for any opportunity to say that? I have no clue how you took what Finfan54 said and turned it into that rant

I was agrreing with him because since he is not our coach the pile on begins and once he wasnt hired here he became less of a coach .
I mean look how many people act like Coyle was such an awesome hire and basically nobody on this board ever mentioned him before he was hired. Dont get me wrong Im cool with the Coyle hire but on paper the williams hire is a much better hire because Coyle has never been more than a DB coach and thats for a while

Back
Top Bottom