Bills Fans Still Pimping Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Still Pimping Losman

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i don't have a forum link, but it was made known to me by a fellow madden player and huge bills insider that JP has yet to throw a pick in camp. can you believe these bills fans LOL?

From what I heard he was having something of a hard time in practice, mainly because the O-line isn't the best and they have such a strong defense.

thecoordinator said:
i don't have a forum link, but it was made known to me by a fellow madden player and huge bills insider that JP has yet to throw a pick in camp. can you believe these bills fans LOL?
it's true.

popularwar said:
From what I heard he was having something of a hard time in practice,
you wish. There are several reports out there regarding your qb's. Should I just point out the negatives or should I wait to see when season starts?

i like having buffalo b!tchs, new england bandwagons, and new york pests fans commenting in here. I bet if the dolphins sweep the serious against either or all of these teams, none of these losers will be posting

Well, you guys will be able to see how he does tomorow when we scrimmage GB on NFL network

Justasportsfan said:
you wish. There are several reports out there regarding your qb's. Should I just point out the negatives or should I wait to see when season starts?
Jeez, I was just saying what I heard. You damn Bills fans are so defensive, I didn't even say he sucked and here you are throwing around the fact that we don't have a named starter yet.

popularwar said:
Jeez, I was just saying what I heard. You damn Bills fans are so defensive, I didn't even say he sucked and here you are throwing around the fact that we don't have a named starter yet.
you meant this thread to end up w/ smack. Who are you kidding.

Ricky Brown said:
i like having buffalo b!tchs, new england bandwagons, and new york pests fans commenting in here. I bet if the dolphins sweep the serious against either or all of these teams, none of these losers will be posting

Yeah....but should probably hope for something else because that isn't going to happen...... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom