Bills Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans

ottie35

Straight Outta Delaware
Reaction score
Have been mighty quiet....i guess i would be too if i had to revert to playing Honeycombs this week....just horrible. Good luck with that makeshift offensive line you have stopping our horses and blitzing packages this week, honeycombs is gonna have fun counting the clouds this week.

Here is a game for the Bills Defense to play this week...."stop the rookie, if you can". Wont happen!!

Oh, there is a reason they have the #1 pass defense in the league too...actually 4 of them...1) Houston (enough said), 2)Tampa bay (griese), 3) Atlanta (didnt have to throw, ran the ball up and down your throats), 4) New orleans (no joe horn to defend). ANyone would have looked good against those passing attacks...haha, just garbage.

If you don't think the Bills secondary is any good, you're fooling yourself. I agree that the lack of rushing defense has padded their passing stats, but they are definitely a stout bunch.

BradTheBillsFan said:
If you don't think the Bills secondary is any good, you're fooling yourself. I agree that the lack of rushing defense has padded their passing stats, but they are definitely a stout bunch.

DUDE'S RIGHT... They have some playmakers in the secondary, look for Welker to have a great day!! Who do they have to cover him???

BradTheBillsFan said:

Just dont agree, and you will see why sunday....especially if you cant stop the run...could be in for a long afternoon.

Oh, and if you dont think that a linehan offense wont expose your passing defense, you got another thing coming. Just to many weapons to cover.

I'm not going to beat my Phinfan chest until the game is done... The pain of last years 4-12 record is still to fresh.. And on any given Sunday any team can win... And anyone can get injured.

The Bills secondary is one of the best in the league no matter who they played the first 4 weeks and what their stats are. Hopefully we can get the running game going like we had it going in the panthers game and do some play action passes. As long as Gus doesn't turn the ball over we should win but it will be closer than you guys all think. I hope they shuffle the QB's like we did last year and shoot themselves in the foot. I predict 17-13 fins,.

HULKFish said:
DUDE'S RIGHT... They have some playmakers in the secondary, look for Welker to have a great day!! Who do they have to cover him???

Terrence McGee, Nate Clements, Lawyer Milloy, Troy Vincent...

Canadianfishfan said:
I'm not going to beat my Phinfan chest until the game is done... The pain of last years 4-12 record is still to fresh.. And on any given Sunday any team can win... And anyone can get injured.

Dont blame you, but what you seem to forget is this is not last years team....much better coaching, and players that believe in the system. Last year, the complete opposite. Oh, and we do have lots of talent to go along with the coaching.

One last thing....the count down is on until the RICKY & RONNIE SHOW!!!

ottie35 said:
Dont blame you, but what you seem to forget is this is not last years team....much better coaching, and players that believe in the system. Last year, the complete opposite. Oh, and we do have lots of talent to go along with the coaching.

One last thing....the count down is on until the RICKY & RONNIE SHOW!!!

Not to rain on your parade but the new team still lost to the Jets and Noodle arm. The Bills will still be "To deal with" on Sunday.

CsonkaClone said:
Not to rain on your parade but the new team still lost to the Jets and Noodle arm. The Bills will still be "To deal with" on Sunday.

I think that game was a fluke to be honest...we beat two very good teams in the now 3-1 broncos and the panthers are one of the best in the NFL. They both have good DB's as well, i just think that as phin fans, you are not giving our weapons enough credit. Chambers, McMichael, Booker, and Brown are a pretty tough group for anyone to handle as well.....at least i think so.

ottie35 said:
I think that game was a fluke to be honest...we beat two very good teams in the now 3-1 broncos and the panthers are one of the best in the NFL. They both have good DB's as well, i just think that as phin fans, you are not giving our weapons enough credit. Chambers, McMichael, Booker, and Brown are a pretty tough group for anyone to handle as well.....at least i think so.

I agree with you about the talent but we still need to prove that we can beat a Divisional opponent on the road before I get too comfortable going into the weekend.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Clements is ok...Milloy is geting old and HOLY CRAP is Vincent still playing? I didn't think they allowed walkers on the field. I remember when that guy played for us back in the ....not to sure on this, it's been awhile...but ...late 80's...early 90's ?? Someone help me out.. I know he played with Marino...wow.

ottie35 said:
Have been mighty quiet....i guess i would be too if i had to revert to playing Honeycombs this week....just horrible. Good luck with that makeshift offensive line you have stopping our horses and blitzing packages this week, honeycombs is gonna have fun counting the clouds this week.

Here is a game for the Bills Defense to play this week...."stop the rookie, if you can". Wont happen!!

Oh, there is a reason they have the #1 pass defense in the league too...actually 4 of them...1) Houston (enough said), 2)Tampa bay (griese), 3) Atlanta (didnt have to throw, ran the ball up and down your throats), 4) New orleans (no joe horn to defend). ANyone would have looked good against those passing attacks...haha, just garbage.

That's my point even though Joe Horn wasn't playing, Donte Stallworth, good no.2 receiver, but a no.2 Wr nonetheless had a field day on the Bills, so Chambers and Booker are definitly capable of taking ti to the bills, if Stall worth can. 8rec for 129yards I believe from him.

BradTheBillsFan said:

That is a very impressive Secondary, nobody should be taking them lightly. If Miami has a great passing day, there will be no doubt they earned it, and nobody can say different.

Nah, Buffalo's pass defense is still decent. However, they are not as good as their ranking or even their stats imply. With their horrible D-Line and Spikes missing from their linebacker corps, teams just don't pass that much against them.....not because they are scared to, but simply because they don't need to.
They'll probably hold Gus to less than 250yds, maybe even less than 200, but we'll get the key completions to keep drives going and Ronnie will run rampant on their run D.

Back
Top Bottom