Bills Give Up 500+ Yards Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Give Up 500+ Yards Again

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
First time in franchise history that the Bills have given up 500 yards in back to back games.

Overrated talent with a lousy defensive coordinator.

Great D on paper, except it's toilet paper. They should be embarrassed, but more than likely aren't. Is it time for yet another Mulligan?

Great D on paper, except it's toilet paper. They should be embarrassed, but more than likely aren't. Is it time for yet another Mulligan?

Replace Wannstedt and the Bills will be much improved. The guy got an undeserved reputation as a defensive genius by having a team loaded with talent back in Dallas, in my opinion. He has done nothing since, unless you consider destroying 2 franchises something. I'm guessing he is one and done as Bills DC...

600+ yards and 45 points to an alex smith led offense
:jawdrop:
I thought their dline was overrated and their LB corp was mediocre but that's just ridiculous. They need to get an impact LB in the draft along with a safety that can compliment Byrd.

doesn't matter who is the DC. Bills were banking on their DL being dominant, but they aren't getting much penetration let alone pressure or a pass rush. With how their defense is built, unless the DL starts dominating their screwed.

Wannys d just does not work. The bills whole d is over rated...i posted on here that mario williams was over rated and was lambasted for it....most of his sacks came in garbage time...and dont give me he has a wrist injurt bs...the dude is awful against the run and he can only playtho out wide...thus why bills are getting ran on.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Wanny's D is highly simplistic anymore. They also don't have the LBs to run the system. They got caught building for a 3-4 D and when it failed, they tried to switch right away to 4-3. They're stuck with a lot of players who don't really have a use in the current system

I feel for Bills fans. They signed the biggest name available, something Buffalo has trouble attracting, only to apparently waste that money on yet another guy getting a huge payday then not showing up. That's why I dislike FA so much.

I feel for Bills fans. They signed the biggest name available, something Buffalo has trouble attracting, only to apparently waste that money on yet another guy getting a huge payday then not showing up. That's why I dislike FA so much.

I still think he'll be a good player for them, but they need a new DC to sort them out, and almost certainly a new head coach because Gailey is looking clueless. They also need a new QB because Fitzmagic is looking woeful this season. This was an excellent chance this year to secure play off football, but as it stands, they may end up finishing 4th again.

I still think he'll be a good player for them, but they need a new DC to sort them out, and almost certainly a new head coach because Gailey is looking clueless. They also need a new QB because Fitzmagic is looking woeful this season. This was an excellent chance this year to secure play off football, but as it stands, they may end up finishing 4th again.

The Bills have a good shot at Geno Smith or Barkley. I hope if anyone in the division signs Matt Moore, it's the Bills instead of the jets, although I'm afraid that if he makes it through the year, The Meatball will be on Matt like while on rice.

Back
Top Bottom