Bills hire Van Pelt, Schonert and Coiner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills hire Van Pelt, Schonert and Coiner

dominizzo said:
Get Better ones

Mike Mularkey?? LoL.

I dont care what you guys say about our staff or our players because I will always be able to come back with Mike Mularkey.

Only difference is, we saw him every single game and his bad playcalling every single play. Yep, he called the plays for our offense.

DaBills4life said:
Mike Mularkey?? LoL.

I dont care what you guys say about our staff or our players because I will always be able to come back with Mike Mularkey.

Only difference is, we saw him every single game and his bad playcalling every single play. Yep, he called the plays for our offense.

Two words: Pittsburgh Steelers...he loves his gadgets

And who the heck would be stupid enough to put Van Pelt and quality in the same sentence? Was Rob Johnson not available? You don't see us hiring AJ feeley as a coach, do you?

:sidelol:
ih8brady said:
Two words: Pittsburgh Steelers...he loves his gadgets

And who the heck would be stupid enough to put Van Pelt and quality in the same sentence? Was Rob Johnson not available? You don't see us hiring AJ feeley as a coach, do you?

Because being an average player makes you a bad coach?

Van Pelt was a very smart QB, he can break-down film well, which is what he's doing.

Yeah, Pittsburgh is missing Mularkey sooo much. They have no chance to win a superbowl without him.

dominizzo said:
What a waste of Signings

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Saban was highly interested in Van Pelt and he just about became our QB coach.

Van Pelt wasnt blessed with the size and arm, but he was one of the smartest QB's ever to play in the NFL. In college, he broke every single one of Dan Marino's records at Pittsburgh. He has the head for the game, just not the natural ability.

It was amazing listening to him on play play for the Bills calling out plays the opposing offense and defense were going to run before the snap. He is one of the best at studying film. Plus, he knows QB's and he knows offense and how to attack a defense. Its only a matter of time before he runs an offense and is a head coach, hopefully in Buffalo.

dominizzo said:
Im happpy he didnt get him Ace i just dont think pelt is a good qb coach IMO

Based on WHAT? considering this is his FIRST NFL coaching job. :dunce:

HiOctaneBills said:
Based on WHAT? considering this is his FIRST NFL coaching job. :dunce:
Yeah, that's why. He has no coaching experience. I'm glad Saban didn't pick him up.

You gotta start somewhere, and quality control coach is where most people do it. Thats where your OC started...

Back
Top Bottom