Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Buddy Nix steps down.. becomes special assistant to his hier apparent

From PFT

clear.gif

For as much flack as people give Ireland, Buddy Nix has been awful as the Bills GM. It was a good move by the Bills to finally drop him.

Good move for the Bills. Their fans should be rejoicing over this news.

Nix did a good job acquiring talent, the coaching was the problem on that team. They have an excellent shot to finish 2nd in this division if they get decent QB play and a coach that understand they need to ride CJ Spiller who is by far the best weapon in the division.

He blew the 2010 draft and got poor value in the 2011 draft. he did however have a pretty good 2012 draft and he always did a good job bringing in udfa talet. he also turned the bills oline around.

Considering how devoid of talent the bills were when he came in he did a decent job setting up a foundation.

Nix did a good job acquiring talent, the coaching was the problem on that team. They have an excellent shot to finish 2nd in this division if they get decent QB play and a coach that understand they need to ride CJ Spiller who is by far the best weapon in the division.

Bonus points for being subtle.

Don't know about taking 2nd in the East (Patriots will have something to say about that :d-day: ), but they are probably the 3rd best right now.

Bills are the Bills .small market team with a ****tty owner.
when was the last time they had a real coach.

Don't know about taking 2nd in the East (Patriots will have something to say about that :d-day: ), but they are probably the 3rd best right now.

right now I'd have you guys at #2,m Buf at 3 and us 4th but I wouldn't be shocked if Buf ends up in 2nd.

Hate to say it but I see this years bills team making a stride for a wildcard.

I don't think Nix did as bad of a job as most people maybe, but that Mario Williams contract was hideous and that alone makes him a disastrous GM, IMO.

I don't think Nix did as bad of a job as most people maybe, but that Mario Williams contract was hideous and that alone makes him a disastrous GM, IMO.

They needed to make a splashy move much like you guys w/ Wallace this year. I don't blame Nix or Ireland for making the moves they made but they were/are both very risky.

I tried to call my friend in Buffalo last night to see how he liked this move. He has been a lifelong Bill's fans and pretty much calls it like it is, he doesn't sugarcoat **** because all it does is leaves you with a sweat ****y taste in your mouth. I know he is going to like this move.

Back
Top Bottom