Bills Joke... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Joke...

The old BB King Joke. It's funnier with the Bills inserted. Kinda like a rectal thermometer. welcome aboard dude. See my Av. You'll know what I think of Buttfellow.:evil:

fin1 said:
The old BB King Joke. It's funnier with the Bills inserted. Kinda like a rectal thermometer. welcome aboard dude. See my Av. You'll know what I think of Buttfellow.:evil:

Remind me, what happened to Cox in that game? And what was the result of that game?

Oh, I remember now! :idea:

Cox got ejected, the Bills won the game AND clinched the AFC East! :cooldude:

What does the letters BILLS stand for ?

Boy I Like Losing Superbowls

Zig

I swear, the Avg IQ levels on the Buffalo Range are 20 POINTS HIGHER than here. Definently, the Boy I Love Losing Superbowls...is that the best you guys can come up with???

bigmiamifan said:
Not to ruin the party, but if my wife did the same, I'd scream who the 'hell is MOD' in the same manner. I just don't know if 'BB' would signify Buffallo Bills to the most dedicated fans as if 'MD' would be obvious Miami Dolphins. Not to take away from the apparent knock on Bills fans, just check out the post from one claiming to win the AFC east this year.

Now U M on her butt, then yea that would be easy.

How about BBsuck??? I think it's very clear...believe me they get it!!:evil:

Not a Dolphan said:
I swear, the Avg IQ levels on the Buffalo Range are 20 POINTS HIGHER than here. Definently, the Boy I Love Losing Superbowls...is that the best you guys can come up with???

That's a highly intelligent assertion for someone that's been here a whole day or so.....:sidelol: Notice the sarcasm...

Ohh I just noticed your age....d@mn summer time again.

Back
Top Bottom