Bills or Cincy win tonight? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Cincy win tonight?

Who will win tonight?

• Bengals

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
EXACTLY. It wasn’t until the Teams started packing their **** on the sidelines then the league releases a statement postponing the game.
I personally believe this is the direct result of the hugely expanded and heavily promoted legalized gambling industry around football. The implications of not finishing this game will be measured in the millions. It's the same reason why more and more people are starting to believe in game fixing and biased officiating. Even the possible death of a player on the field isn't enough for them to stop a game. Player safety and caring about fans is way down on the list of NFL priorities.

Just read an ER Doctor’s tweet that said that vitals returning to normal after intubation is common….And as a matter of fact, the reason that you intubate. He will remain in critical condition and intubated for 24-48 hours while doctors try to determine the extent of anoxic brain injury…If any.

Imagine being this trauma care team. You know they were watching the Bengals game on during their shift. And seeing an injury happen live that you know you are about to save his life…………
So they were at work at a hospital watching the game? Lol. Not everyone’s life revolved around football

From Twitter….

Per a close friend who is a neurologist on protocol for Damar Hamlin:

“Since he has a pulse and needed CPR and is unresponsive, likely won’t get any updates for awhile. They will put him on hypothermia protocol and deep sedation for 24 hours.”

What amazed me was the opposing teams forming a human wall to shield Mr, Hamlin. We all get hung up on wins, playoff possibilities and even fantasy football. This just shows how little that all means. My prayers go out to Mr. Hamlin and his family Also to Tee Higgins and the rest of the players and coaches. As a Rutgers fan I saw Eric Legrand lay motionless on MetLife stadium. We thought he was going to die. Thankfully he received treatment on the field and the trauma center was close to the hospital. Praying for Mr. Hamlin

I guarantee not everyone understands or even cares. You have some who are just flat out @ssholes.

But yes I agree you got to push to tomorrow or something. But this game must be played. Theirs just to much riding on this outcome but not just for these 2 teams but basically every AFC playoff team or hopeful as well.
Exactly what I said but get flamed for it. Please MY CITY, NYC, made the call to postpone. You're all welcome.

Back
Top Bottom