Bills or Cincy win tonight? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Cincy win tonight?

Who will win tonight?

• Bengals

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
I am envious of both these teams. I hope to one day see my Phins fighting for the #1 seed or even the #2. It has been over 30 years since we've seen that. How much damn longer do we have to wait.

Strait down the field after losing there starting left Tackle too..

Nice to see

Bengals win,

Bills and we win next week and we will be in Cincinnati for first playoff game

Their is a bright side to finishing in last in the AFC East. We would draw the 4th place teams from the other divisions rotating onto our schedule.

I’m being dead serious about this. It doesn’t help us now but it may make the difference next year.

Their is a bright side to finishing in last in the AFC East. We would draw the 4th place teams from the other divisions rotating onto our schedule.

I’m being dead serious about this. It doesn’t help us now but it may make the difference next year.
That’s Houston and Cleveland again right now and whoever last from the woeful NFC south

That’s Houston and Cleveland again right now and whoever last from the woeful NFC south
Those wouldn’t be the worst draws to get honestly. Cleveland will obviously be much better next year once DW4 has a full offseason but I see no reason we couldn’t handle them again. Let’s just hope if it’s at Cleveland it’s early instead of late.

But getting Houston with them playing a rookie at QB and then probably Carolina/Atlanta both of which also possibly playing a rookie at QB wouldn’t be the worst thing.

If Bills win tonight, and Raiders beat Chiefs saturday, week 18 is meaningless to Buf.

Just watching the bengals…man they did it right by just tanking. Miami just couldn’t go with Rosen to lock up that #1 pick smh just had to get 5 detrimental wins to the franchise
Thanks Flo

I really hate the Bills! But I might hate the dirty Bengals even more, they’re just a bunch of asses!

If Bills win tonight, and Raiders beat Chiefs saturday, week 18 is meaningless to Buf.
That’s not the scenario we’re most worried about bc KC will be playing for #1 AND if they lose they would drop all the way to #3 so KC will be playing hard for sure.

The worst scenario FOR US… is a Bills loss period. Though as I said I can’t pull for them.

Back
Top Bottom