Bills Sign Rb Chris Brown!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Sign Rb Chris Brown!!

Winbaby#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
PER ESPN NEWS.. the Bills signed RB Chris Brown tonight.

According to ESPN News, the Buffalo Bills and running back Chris Brown have agreed to a contract. No terms on the contract were given but this should all but spell the end to Willis McGahee's tenure in Buffalo. It also leaves the possibility of Corey Dillon coming to Buffalo up in the air.

Brown has had an up-and-down NFL career that hit a low point last season. He played in only five games due to injuries and had seen decreased carries each of the last two seasons. It was a far cry from his 2004 campaign when he averaged almost 5 yards per carry and had his first and only 1,000 yards season.

Big step down from Mcgahee. Excellent news, Brown won't last the season.

NYinBostonFin said:
Big step down from Mcgahee. Excellent news, Brown won't last the season.

:yeahthat: ...Well, guess they needed someone to fill that position :::yawn:::

Could mean many things for Buffalo. Marshawn Lynch is one of them.

McGahee isnt popular in Buffalo and besides against the NY Jets, has not really done much.

Chris Brown has injury problems, but is still young and has shown he can be a big play RB. If the bills did sign him I hope he can get over these little injuries he has had troule with.

DaBills4life said:
Could mean many things for Buffalo. Marshawn Lynch is one of them.

I was thinking about that as well, it's definitely a possibillity but you may have to move up to grab him if Houston is considering going RB in the first.

EDIT: Forgot Houston signed Green...so Lynch would more than likely fall to you at your current draft position. I'd still watch my back, you never know if Green Bay may try and jump you for him.

Jillls will suck
Yeah, they'll probably be able to hold Miami to under seven points in only one of their two wins against the Dolphins next year. You guys will probably pick up nine or ten in the other game.

Yeah, they'll probably be able to hold Miami to under seven points in only one of their two wins against the Dolphins next year. You guys will probably pick up nine or ten in the other game.

vice versa with joey porter and JT and ZT not only that Channing crowder man crazyy!!!

Back
Top Bottom