Bills trading Diggs to Texans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trading Diggs to Texans

WRs are the easiest position to replace even if they are good.
With Kincaid emerging as a top 5 TE he will get way more looks like Kelce and LaPorta.
Curtis Samuel is better than stone hands Gabe Davis. He just needs to stay healthy.
The Bills will certainly draft a WR.

Sometimes even a great player is just too much a pain in the ass.
Diggs never blocks and has never been as elite as Jefferson, Chase, Hill, Adams, Lamb.

Worthy has that separation ability. We'll see. They definitely have to take a wide receiver early and, most likely, that player will initially be a downgrade from Diggs.

Allen's career really took off with Diggs.

Diggs is a special kind of receivers.

I wouldn't have called Allen a "bust" before Diggs, but he was certainly a question mark. He clearly improved in that third year.

I also wouldn't say it was all Diggs. QBs often make a significant developmental jump in their third year in a system. I believe that Allen put a ton of work in and it paid off.
This is a fair take, but I don't think the leap would've happened at all without Diggs. Guess we'll find out this year.

Texans are starting to look scary
They did it right. Tanked like they were supposed to after losing their picks to us, got their surefire franchise QB with a top 2 pick and now are in a great position to compete for a long time. Phins need to take notes

Ah, my bad. Thank you.

So, the Bills select at #28 in the draft followed by the same pick (#60) in R2.

So while, yes, they are likely thinking WR, the truth is that they won't get the top guy(s).

Yeah, I'm browsing the Bills forum, and there's an undercurrent of "Okay, let's go get Marvin Harrison or Nabers," and the rest of the board is like, "with WHAT?"

I will say Diggs’s numbers really dipped after the first 1/3 of the season.

He was pretty pedestrian for the last 12 games.

Either way it’s still a loss for Buffalo but Houston doesn’t have this big window with him.

The plan to have Josh Allen run less just died.

I've been saying it for a couple years, and it's more evident than ever now:

Josh Allen is gonna get hurt. The Bills lost two of their top weapons this offseason, and Allen tried to do too much by himself before that happened. It's like they're trying to make sure he gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom