I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Minor point:

The Bills are slaughtering the Bears.

Major point:

I can't tell if that's Pat Mahomes or Mitch Trubisky out there in the 1st half.

I thought the game was slow and easy for Fields? I mean he has done so great vs anyone 3rd string or abov…oh wait no he hasn’t.

Give teams material you will get hit so hard your bandana flies off kid. The best QBs ever aren’t the most flashy on the tram they are the most dedicated and hard working guy. BTW flashy and relevant are totally differnt. Brady and Manning weren't flashy but highly public and relevant. they worse suits and worked harder than anyone. Manning is great in TV and Brady married a supermodel they aren’t out there making bulletin board comments

I thought the game was slow and easy for Fields? I mean he has done so great vs anyone 3rd string or abov…oh wait no he hasn’t.

Give teams material you will get hit so hard your bandana flies off kid. The best QBs ever aren’t the most flashy on the tram they are the most dedicated and hard working guy. BTW flashy and relevant are totally differnt. Brady and Manning weren't flashy but highly public and relevant. they worse suits and worked harder than anyone. Manning is great in TV and Brady married a supermodel they aren’t out there making bulletin board comments

Not sure why you're questioning his work ethic or why it seems to irk you so much that Fields is a good prospect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom