Bills vs Jets discussion. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Jets discussion.

Michael Vick the fastest and possibly most athletic QB ever sack % was 8.9 for his career compared to the slow unathletic Tua who is currently at 5.1%. Almost like being fast and athletic has nothing to do with it.

That’s his fast release, defensive doesn’t have a chance to touch him.

For the life of me, I dont understand how Sauce came into the league as a rookie and they let him get away with all that holding (As a damn rookie), and then hyped him up as the next best CB in the NFL.

Now when that clown is actually called for his bullshit, he doesnt understand why. He thinks holding is legal in the NFL.

He and the Jets staff know they can’t possibly get a flag every single down so they play the odds

He and the Jets staff know they can’t possibly get a flag every single down so they play the odds
I hate that you're right.

Its like a person stealing from 7-11 every day and the security guard sitting there thinking to himself "Well, I just busted him yesterday, I'll let him get away with it now, but if I see him doing it 6 more times, I'll bust him again."

Refs need to flag every ****ing infraction, otherwise they will keep "playing the odds."

Avi… been saying what you said from day one. The holds are obvious and they let them go. Why? First time he holds Tyreek, Reek needs to tell the back judge “I can lend you a pair of glasses.” When the official throws the flag for the comment, everyone will know why. Randy Moss would have handed the official a pair of glasses.

Back
Top Bottom