bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills

jtrules99

Scout Team
Reaction score
anyone watching the bills game. i no its early, but they look awful, trent edwards already with 2 ints not even 5 minutes into the game. i dont feel scared of this team at all. i no its early, but to come out like this on primetime at home off 3 divisonal losses mab means there really not good. they may very well still win but dont look intimidating whatsoever.

This is not an accurate reflection of the bills. They are not this bad, just like they were not as good as they looked earlier this year. They are off to a horrible start but dont under estimate them as opponet and take it for granted that they are going to be an easy win for us. on a side note right now trent's QB rating is a whooping 21 LMAO

This is not an accurate reflection of the bills. They are not this bad, just like they were not as good as they looked earlier this year. They are off to a horrible start but dont under estimate them as opponet and take it for granted that they are going to be an easy win for us. on a side note right now trent's QB rating is a whooping 21 LMAO
they may not be this bad and doubt they are, but how do you come out so flat in a must win game at home on primetime? this is also against a browns team that were accusing eachother of quiting last week.

With a loss tonight they're pretty much out of the division picture, no? I mean not mathematically, but realistically...

With a loss tonight they're pretty much out of the division picture, no? I mean not mathematically, but realistically...
It will be very tough for them to get back in the race with a loss tonight. The thing that is really hurting the Bills is that 0-3 Division record.

So far so good, 13-0 Browns. :up:

Back
Top Bottom