Billy Cundiff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Cundiff

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I think we should go after this guy, I hear he will be available soon

Why do otherwise money kickers gift "get out of playoff jail" cards to our divisional enemies like Cundiff just now, and Kaeding vs the jest in 09?? Hopefully with Coach Philbin at the helm, karma will start shining on us also with uncharacteristic, unexpected post seasonal acts of charity, eh?

Never get a kicker from the Cowboys.

And Lee Evans...dang dude. You're going to have nightmares about that for the rest of your life.

It's really too bad for Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, our own Ricky even. The WANTED that game way more than the Pats and earned the W. Damn you Lee Evans

Hated seeing Pats win after Brady got in Ray Lewis' face after that one play. Brady knew what he was doing with the ref right there; thats like a child ****talking someone and hiding behind their mama's skirt.

And yes, I'm disappointed for Ricky.

This guys missed a routine kick...but did anyone see him sprinting on the field with around 10 seconds left on the playclock? Why was he not ready? I think Garrett icing his own kicker made Harbaugh a bit aprehensive to call a timeout...The timing seem off..

Back
Top Bottom