Bleacher Report 1st Round Grade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report 1st Round Grade

Need: A

Value: A-

Fit: A

Huge trade up and pick here for the Miami Dolphins as they move up in front of the Philadelphia Eagles to grab Dion Jordan just before his college coach could grab him. Jordan can play either DE or OLB for the Dolphins, but I suspect he'll play the latter. His skills in coverage will be a huge asset for Miami and give a huge boost to its defense. He's not the best player on the board, but he's going to make a big impact in South Beach.

i stoped reading after the grade he gave the bills for picking Manuel

Need: A

Value: A-

Fit: A

Huge trade up and pick here for the Miami Dolphins as they move up in front of the Philadelphia Eagles to grab Dion Jordan just before his college coach could grab him. Jordan can play either DE or OLB for the Dolphins, but I suspect he'll play the latter. His skills in coverage will be a huge asset for Miami and give a huge boost to its defense. He's not the best player on the board, but he's going to make a big impact in South Beach.

Thanks!

I like when the pundits give good grades but just like when they give bad grades you can't read to much into it. I really like the pick and think Jordan and Wake will make a great combination for years to come.

i stoped reading after the grade he gave the bills for picking Manuel

The dude is a moron. He gives the an A grade, but then ends the piece saying that they will regret picking him in 2 years? Contradictory much?

Back
Top Bottom