Bobby Sippio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Sippio

neospec

Scout Team
Reaction score
Watching AFL & I hear "Bobby Sippio with a TD" - the name sounded familiar, so I looked it up & realized he was listed as a Dolphins player via NFL.com - Is he on our roster? Or just one of the many receivers to be cut..

neospec said:
Watching AFL & I hear "Bobby Sippio with a TD" - the name sounded familiar, so I looked it up & realized he was listed as a Dolphins player via NFL.com - Is he on our roster? Or just one of the many receivers to be cut..

:yeahthat:

I remeber him, I think it was 04 he was on the roster, I also believe he had ability, but had issues. I also believe he was shot while he was on the roster

sippio is my favorite afl player.i didnt know he was on our roster a while back.that would be cool to get him back

i remember going to training camp like 3 yrs ago and you could tell he was talented. He was actually showing great talent. Anyonee that watches practices knows you can tell the difference in talent and he was very talented he was nicked up if i remember right but he was very fast. He actually was playin CB for us in practice and also caught some balls. I had hoped he would get a shot but that is when we had the WORLDS WORST COACH!!

I really dont think he would make the team.He could be signed to the practice squad.

if you all watched that game you saw me!!!! i am the female trainer for the sabercats... sippio was on our roster, he was cut in 04 - he was with the tampa bay AFL team this yr and was cut after catching 8 balls for 187 yrds and 5 TD's because he called the coach (tim marcum) an F'n Idiot. He has been with 3 AFL teams in 2 yrs. He cant keep his mouth shut.

Sippio was an All-American 1-AA cornerback in college at Western Kentucky University. He should've had a good career in the NFL as well. Two other players in his college secondary were drafted the same year he quit school. Joseph Jefferson went in the third round to the Colts and Mel Mitchell went to the Saint in the 5th. Both have had serious injury troubles since then however. Rosenfels put Mitchell out for the year on block a couple of years ago in the preseason.

But the point is Sippio was far more talented than either of his former teammates....he was just always getting into some kind of trouble. If he ever gets straightened out he could still have a good NFL carerr though.

I saw an interview before a game and the way he was talking, you'd think he was headed to the HOF. I'd only take him here again if we duct taped his mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom