Bobby taylor a possibility? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby taylor a possibility?

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
now that we might sign a player, do you think taylor is a possibility.. he might still be serviceable.

Im not sure how much he has left in the tank but im sure he'd be more reliable than Howard.

i wouldn´t mind to see whats left in the tank for taylor

Not sure how I feel about that. I personally think it is too early to bail on Howard. We run a danger of getting a Bobby Taylor who is not in game shape, doesn't know the defense, and then putting him into pressure situations too soon to where he ends up screwing up even more than Howard.

Either we've already got Howard's replacement on the roster (Thomas or Jackson) or we just stay the course with Howard, that's my opinion.

How about Terrell Buckley for the vet minimum? He wants to come back, and I saw him quoted as saying he is a Dolphin at heart. I'd love to have him back in a Dolphins uni

At this point my grandmother is available on Sunday afternoons and that would be an upgrade over Howard. She also hits harder than Madison. Not sure about her 40 time but I just want someone with some pride out there.

Dolphindrew said:
At this point my grandmother is available on Sunday afternoons and that would be an upgrade over Howard. She also hits harder than Madison. Not sure about her 40 time but I just want someone with some pride out there.

But she played back in the decade when Stickum was allowed....times have changed....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Taylor or T-buck both are steps up from Howard, although I dont know what Saban would think of T-buck's overly aggressive go for the ball style.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
But she played back in the decade when Stickum was allowed....times have changed....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The only stickum she uses keeps her falsies in her mouth.

we have a bye week..................so if signed soon that would give him(Taylor) some time to learn the basics of our defense..........we bring him in on certain plays as to get him back in shape and back to playing mode and by our 6th/7th/8th game he should be starting.....but that's granted he's signed asap. I for one have submitted post after post expressing my totally and utter dislike of Reggie Howard and quite frankly I'd rather have someone I know understands their position, some one with credibility and some one with talent. It's painfully obvious that Howard doesn't understand his position, he isn't credible at all, and isn't talented.

ckparrothead said:
Not sure how I feel about that. I personally think it is too early to bail on Howard. We run a danger of getting a Bobby Taylor who is not in game shape, doesn't know the defense, and then putting him into pressure situations too soon to where he ends up screwing up even more than Howard.

Either we've already got Howard's replacement on the roster (Thomas or Jackson) or we just stay the course with Howard, that's my opinion.

My thoughts exactly!:)

Back
Top Bottom