Bobby taylor a possibility? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby taylor a possibility?

hell's fire lets just trade david boston and gillmore to denver for cb darrent williams he alone could take us to the playoffs and i personally gurantee it. plus we should throw more passes to lorenzo diamond and big randy mc.

T-Buck (as I mentioned in my article, actually) would be a good pickup. Taylor would be fine, too. I really think either of them, with a bye week to get up to speed, would be better than Howard. I'm not sure I can remember a game when I saw a Miami corner play that badly.

Talos said:
Taylor or T-buck both are steps up from Howard, although I dont know what Saban would think of T-buck's overly aggressive go for the ball style.

For how many times I've heard or read Saban use the term "aggressive" I think he would like it. Learning the defense is the biggest thing. Maybe Howard is still learning and just needs a push. Taylor would bring stability to a corps of corners whose best player is Madison who is not only the king of trash-talk but apparently the king of hurting his team with bone-headed personal fouls and missed tackles.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
hell's fire lets just trade david boston and gillmore to denver for cb darrent williams he alone could take us to the playoffs and i personally gurantee it. plus we should throw more passes to lorenzo diamond and big randy mc.

Boston and Gilmore for Darrent Williams? There's a football team in another dimension who are really f'n stupid and they wouldn't give up Darrent for those two. Their coach is Dick Wangstedt.

Talos said:
Taylor or T-buck both are steps up from Howard, although I dont know what Saban would think of T-buck's overly aggressive go for the ball style.

I would rather his go for the ball style over Howards stay behind the WR as he catches the ball for 20 yard gains.

And last i heard, Taylors legs were shot, he can't run worth a damn anymore. Someones grandma could pass him in her wheelchair, going uphill.

Taylor is too old and he has knee problems. So i would pass on Taylor. But i wouldn't mind to sign T-Buck to be our 3rd or 4th CB.

Doesn't Taylor want quite a bit of Money? I mean i know his agent isn't going to have him sign for nothing, and considering the way he played in Seattle after the way he played in his previous SYSTEM years in Philadelphia? I dont know if i'd bother going after him. But at this point ANYTHING is better than Reggie Howard.

ckparrothead said:
Not sure how I feel about that. I personally think it is too early to bail on Howard. We run a danger of getting a Bobby Taylor who is not in game shape, doesn't know the defense, and then putting him into pressure situations too soon to where he ends up screwing up even more than Howard.

Either we've already got Howard's replacement on the roster (Thomas or Jackson) or we just stay the course with Howard, that's my opinion.

I disagree with that approach. If your ultimate goal is to get better at that position, then how could you rule out acquiring a veteran player?

Staying the course with Howard is akin to giving up IMO...and how can anyone screw up more than Howard did?

What happened to that guy we signed from Jacksonville?

He's supposed to be pretty good, right?

Back
Top Bottom