Bobby Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Williams

PATSSUCK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HAs anyone heard anything about him? I know that we are all excited about getting BOSTON, but if there is no online to speak of then it is does not really matter :D

Bobbie Williams eh....well if we don't get Boston we can just sign Williams, give him a #89 jersey with Boston on the back and try to fool everyone! They have to be about the same size! hahaha

I have liked Williams, but I think a lot of people in Philly aren't that high on him and I'd like to know why, it is worrisome. But he is clearly better than NOBODY! haha

I think he has to be our front runner because of his versatility to play RT. With McIntosh possibly not being able to go by opening day he could fill in there while Whitley & Yates or whoever else we sign plays RG.

I'm thinking The dolphins will probably sign Bobbie Williams. I know that the Bangles are highly interested as well. I would quote the article, however miamidolphins.com site is down. I wonder who hosts them, i'm sure it's a contract to host all NFL sites. I would love the chance to host there site, and I know it would run a hell of alot better.

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
I'm thinking The dolphins will probably sign Bobbie Williams. I know that the Bangles are highly interested as well. I would quote the article, however miamidolphins.com site is down. I wonder who hosts them, i'm sure it's a contract to host all NFL sites. I would love the chance to host there site, and I know it would run a hell of alot better.
there site is absolutely horrible and unreliable. Hopefully it only goes down when the Phins make a major move

Originally posted by dolphan39
there site is absolutely horrible and unreliable. Hopefully it only goes down when the Phins make a major move

Yes it does... And they can click on the little WWW under my name if they read this.:lol:

My mistake, it wasn't miamidolphins.com that had it, it was Sun Sentinel. miamidolphins.com site still is slow and unreliable.:lol:

Originally posted by The Sun Sentinel
Philadelphia right guard Bobbie Williams, who started 11 games in 2003, visited the Dolphins. Cincinnati also has shown a strong interest in signing Williams.

It's under Fullback Visits
Here is the link

Back
Top Bottom