2 - 49 - Brett Williams, OT, Florida State
3 - 87 - Nick Barnett, LB, Oregon State
5 - 156 - Antwoine Sanders, S, Utah
5 - 169* - Ben Nowland, OC, Auburn
6 - 209* - Adebda Jimoh, CB, Utah State
6 - 213* - Vishante Shiancoe, TE, Morgan State
7 - 247 - Andrew Williams, DE, Miami
7 - 248* - Dan Klecko, DL, Temple

Put together rather quickly.......rip away....please feel free.......

Dan Klecko m/b Joe "dirty hit ended Dwight Stephenson's career" Klecko's son ? Would we draft him so that #57 can come watch Jamie Nails kick his arse ?

otherwise, seems reasonable

I like those first 3 picks. Hopefully they will all 3 be there when we pick. I dont know enough about the draft class for the otehr picks.

your first pick would be perfect for you guys if he drops that far..

klecko will go earlier than that i believe...

that would be an excellent draft for you guys though.. no doubt.

I think Andrew goes way before the 7th as well as Klecko. Williams is not as high on the Phins list as Stinchcomb or so I've heard.

I think we'd move up if we felt we had to to get the guy we want to play LT.

I was thinking the same thing about the WR's. If we sign Seau, I think round three pick is a WR, or we trade up from 5 into 4, perhaps?

Originally posted by Phinstd
I think Andrew goes way before the 7th as well as Klecko. Williams is not as high on the Phins list as Stinchcomb or so I've heard.

I think we'd move up if we felt we had to to get the guy we want to play LT.

I have to agree about Klecko. He will be long gone before the 7th round. I've watched a couple of his games this year, including the game against Miami and this kid causes havoc everywhere. He's a bit undersized, needs to bulk up; but this kid has a motor. He showed he can play with the top talent in college last season. I think he will go in the 5th round, maybe the 4th ( a little stretch here).

Not sure about Klecko being gone, can't name any NFL DT's that are under 6 feet and I doubt Klecko will be the first. I don't think we need a center since we're pretty deep with bodies there right now. BTW Joe Klecko wasn't the one who clipped Stepenson, it was their DE Marty Lyons. He also threw his wife out of a moving pickup, now he's a Jet annoucer. Typical for that organization.

I met Klecko's son at the Maxwells

He is a quality individual...Marty Lyons was the guy who ended Stephenson's career.

We would be lucky to have a player with a motor like Klecko...
he'll go earlier than 7th round.

Originally posted by Phinstd
IWilliams is not as high on the Phins list as Stinchcomb or so I've heard.

This just means that Williams might be the more likely target..... Miami keeps surprising everyone with who they pick and the fact that you have heard anything at all about Stinchcomb could mean that he definately will NOT be the pick.

Also....I keep remembering Wannstedt say more than once during the draft press conference that the greatest thing about this draft is that they are in a position to take the best player available.....not necessarily greatest need.

I get a feeling that Brett Williams

might slip when push comes to shove...just a hunch.

is williams a guy that can start right away ? would be nice if williams would block for williams....:goof:

Back
Top Bottom