Bogus predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bogus predictions

They do have the best OL in the division(and up at the top of the league.) Mangold, Faneca, Woody, D'Brick Who's is better? They have 3 former pro bowlers starting.

yeah right.. The same offensive line that the Dolphins shut down in the running game in week 17 ?

Did you get that right ? Yeah, I said TOTALLY shut down in the running game in week 17. The Jets O-line looked worse running the ball in week 17 than the Dolphins did in the preseason game against Jacksonville.

But we did have Matt Roth who was awesome at sealing the edge and was the Dolphins best run defender in that game, and for most of the season last year.

If anyone wants to deny what Matt Roth means to this team and underrates him, like I have seen too many fools around these parts do, just watch him against the Jets, and against the Chargers when LT had only 35 yards rushing, against the Bills and Lynch in Toronto, against the Rams, and most of the games last year.

After you key in on Matt Roth again and re-watch his awesomeness against the run last year, you all who are saying we should trade him for peanuts will look extremely foolish once you realize your blind error in judgement.

It's all there on NFL rewind for you to see, fools.

here are my predictions

Dolphins 16-0
Jets 2-14
Bills 1-15
Pats 0-16

I have no ground for any of this but hey im going with my madden records cause i mean MADDEN is real football right.

And the dolphins will break all the offensive records and have a player win every award.

OMG making predictions is completely worthless even halfway through a season hell even making predictions week to week is feeble for most. Last year we heard 5 wins max for us we got 11 this year they say various things i will go with what most people say 8+ and just go from there.

yeah right.. The same offensive line that the Dolphins shut down in the running game in week 17 ?

Did you get that right ? Yeah, I said TOTALLY shut down in the running game in week 17. The Jets O-line looked worse running the ball in week 17 than the Dolphins did in the preseason game against Jacksonville.

The Jets were in the top 10 in rushing and top 5 in avg per carry. Calling them the best OL unit in the league may be a stretch. But I can understand why they'd be mentioned highly with the star power they got across that line. I'd say they're the best unit in the division, but the Fins and Pats aren't too far behind.

Patriots 14-2??? :lol: This guy's on crack. They can't even beat the Bengals who were all in Brady's grill.

The Jets were in the top 10 in rushing and top 5 in avg per carry. Calling them the best OL unit in the league may be a stretch. But I can understand why they'd be mentioned highly with the star power they got across that line. I'd say they're the best unit in the division, but the Fins and Pats aren't too far behind.

Oh I know the Jets have one of the best O-lines in the league. I was just pointing out how Matt Roth totally abused one of the best O-lines, and one of the best running games in the league. How did the AFC leading rusher do in that game ? Watch that game again and see who was a total stud out there stopping their rushing attack, which led to their QB making mistakes because they had to pass and couldn't run the ball.

And I was basically saying how he kicked major A$$ all season against the run.

The same Matt Roth that people here love to underrate, because they just don't know how to watch the game.

Oh I know the Jets have one of the best O-lines in the league. I was just pointing out how Matt Roth totally abused one of the best O-lines, and one of the best running games in the league. And basically how he kicked major A$$ all season against the run.

The same Matt Roth that people here love to underrate, because they just don't know how to watch the game.

Well you're preaching to the choir there. I'm a fan of Roth. He's a valuable asset to us.

I think that we will finish with a better record than New England this year. We improved a lot more than the Patriots this year. Look at when we played them the second time last year. Our o-line was hurting and we still stayed right on their buts until the mid 4th quarter (Cassel was playing just like Brady at that point, so don't even try to use that arguement). We got better this offseason, will be a 2nd year in the same system (how long has it been?), and are just as hungry as last year when we closed out the season 9-1 when the team started to click. I don't think the Patsies are better than us. We will see.

Oh I know the Jets have one of the best O-lines in the league. I was just pointing out how Matt Roth totally abused one of the best O-lines, and one of the best running games in the league. How did the AFC leading rusher do in that game ? Watch that game again and see who was a total stud out there stopping their rushing attack, which led to their QB making mistakes because they had to pass and couldn't run the ball.

And I was basically saying how he kicked major A$$ all season against the run.

And Roth did all of that on that bad groin no less.

I still say that he has pass rush skills. A groin will definitely leave any athlete wanting more speed. I think if he can get that Groin healthy, we will have a tiger on our hands in both run and pass defense.

He still won't be a Taylor yet though.

I am really getting curious as to what the heck is really going on there.

We NEED that guy period.

They do have the best OL in the division(and up at the top of the league.) Mangold, Faneca, Woody, D'Brick Who's is better? They have 3 former pro bowlers starting.

Farve got sacked 30 times last season and threw 22 INT compare that to Chad who was sacked 24 times with only 7 INT. . I know which oline I prefer. .and it aint the Jets. .

Our guys will handle them just fine, DOLPHINS FOOTBALL WILL OWN THE JETS. .

Patriots 14-2??? :lol: This guy's on crack. They can't even beat the Bengals who were all in Brady's grill.

Uh I hate the Patriots but that was a PRE SEASON game. It means nothing. The Pats win that game about 42 to 20 in the REGULAR season. Didn't the Pats go winless last pre season? They will win around 12 games this year.

Uh I hate the Patriots but that was a PRE SEASON game. It means nothing. The Pats win that game about 42 to 20 in the REGULAR season. Didn't the Pats go winless last pre season? They will win around 12 games this year.

I agree with that. I can't remember which poster said it, as it was in a different thread a few days ago, but I think we're going to sweep the Pats this year. I don't have anything to substantiate that with. It's just a gut feeling. So if the Pats do go 14-2, the 2 games they lose will be to us :chuckle:.

While I cant dispute the statistics you noted, you have to put those statistics in context. The same argument people use about our record last year (11-5) is due to our soft schedule, can be used for the Jets and their running game. Who did they put up their best rushing performances against? The bottom third of the league? I cant completely discredit them, because Thomas Jones and Leon Washington are both quality backs. I just think you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom