Bokamper gets under Harrington's skin; | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper gets under Harrington's skin;

fishypete said:
85 we had a team full of talent....Marino, Duper, Clayton, nat moore...and Shula.

We have a team full of talent, they just aren't playing like it.

fishypete said:
Harrington responded by saying, "We talked about numbers a couple of weeks ago. If numbers mattered, then Al Gore would have been our president, right?"

HAHA. I like Joey. Sharp guy.

As for the Bears and numbers, tell that to Arizona. Sure they lost, but for more than half of that game they mauled the Bears into silly submission.

All the power to Harrington. Don't let some former player who made his name 20 years ago tell you who you can and can't beat. The Dolphins walk into this game knowing they can win. They could have won any of the 6 games they lost. They didn't get blown out in any of them

There isn't a team in this league we can't play with and I think we'll show that against the Bears. Will we win? Well, I don't know. Chances are no. But will we get roasted? I doubt it.

Anything can happen that why you play the game. Streak are just that streaks and they are made to be broken. The pressure is all on Chicago hell based on media and other fans Miami shouldn't even show up for the game. Hope the Bears feel that way too.

With all the negative crap the Fins have had to deal with, a lot of it self inflicted, would be nice to see them come out and beat the Bears down. This would be huge for the teams moral and a great way to start over after the bye week and carry them through the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom