Bold Prediction: Bess to lead league in receptions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction: Bess to lead league in receptions

Ever since he came on last year I think if he can start seperating deep and catching passes downfield, that he will have the chance to become one of the elite in this league. Lets hope he does that.

Wow! Bold prediction. Here is a question for fellow Dolfans and fantasy fans, where do you draft Bess? What round? My draft is coming up in 2 weeks and I am making up my sheets and I dont know where I would put Bess.

I dunno if I'd have Bess as either of my top 3 WRs but definitely in the WR/TE or WR/RB slot. As far as where to draft, I'd say pick 8, 9 or 10.

Wow! Bold prediction. Here is a question for fellow Dolfans and fantasy fans, where do you draft Bess? What round? My draft is coming up in 2 weeks and I am making up my sheets and I dont know where I would put Bess.

A lot depends on your leagues rules. Is it a keeper league? Is it a PPR league? If so, Bess' value goes up. I play in a keeper league that gives points for receptions and allows you to keep two younger players (less than three years in the league) on a practice squad. I will be targeting Bess for sure. Somewhere between the 14th and 16th round in this scenario seems reasonable to me.

we're a running team that spreads the ball around a ton when we do throw the ball. just not a possibility.

I definatly think Bess will lead the dolphins in receptions, but with established recievers like andre johnson, wes welker, and houshmanzadah, i highly doubt he leads the league in receptions.

Hey you know know what, I would not put anything past him... He catch's pretty much everthing and has been durable over his collegate and pro career so far...

Back
Top Bottom