Bold Prediction: Tony Sparano loses his job on Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction: Tony Sparano loses his job on Tuesday

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome of this game (we won't win), I believe Stephen Ross will pull the trigger and fire Tony Sparano, leaving either Mike Nolan, Todd Bowles or Brian Daboll to coach the team.

The fact of the matter is, Tony Sparano has alienated the fanbase so much with the way he's managed this team I believe a firing will sell tickets for this Sunday's game against Denver. Ross's motive is to make money - the "Gator Day" fiasco is a total publicity stunt. It also shows initiative and accountability by the higher ups. The Dolphins may not sell out any more games if the fans have to keep dealing with Sparano's Dolphins.

I can dream, at least...

:rant:

i pray they don't

Sparano is a key component for Suck For Luck and a great future for the Miami Dolphins.

Sparano must be kept until the end of the season so the dolphins can suck as much as they possibly can .

Based on what Ross's henchmen are feeding the Herald, I have to think Ross is thinking longterm and knows that letting Tony ride out the season is the best way to land a big name HC next season and get us the best possible draft position. I think Tony makes it to the end of the year.

Its so bad I get sick to my stomach even just looking at that ahole on the sidelines..

Sparano will coach the whole year. Better just get used to it. Us and Ross know he's gone after this year but what does firing him now accomplish? You want to win games and miss out in a franchise QB? Now that's a terribly painful thought.

Yeah I dont know man... it would be interesting. Although I doubt it happens. Ross has already said he is sticking with Sparano right now and at this point I think even our sorry a$$ owner is thinking next season. I think even Ross can see how badly his attendance is at home. if he cant... well then my friend... we are all doomed.

Ross has to give the impression that he is giving Tony Sparano every opportunity to turn things around. Otherwise, potential head coaches are going to look at him and think, "OK. This guy interviewed another coach without firing the current coach. Now, he has fired said coach only 5 games into the season. What will he do with me?"

Can you imagine firing Sparano and naming Daboll head coach???....just threw up in my mouth a little. At least he shares the qualities of Sparano in not being able to coach when it counts. Some of our play calls inside the 20 are friggen hilarious.

Ross has to give the impression that he is giving Tony Sparano every opportunity to turn things around. Otherwise, potential head coaches are going to look at him and think, "OK. This guy interviewed another coach without firing the current coach. Now, he has fired said coach only 5 games into the season. What will he do with me?"

Agreed.

Ross is guaranteed zero sellouts the rest of the year if Tony stays.

Ross is guaranteed zero sellouts the rest of the year if Tony stays.

He's guaranteed zero sellouts no matter what happens. Or do you really think firing Sparano and making Mike Nolan or Todd Bowles the head coach is going to bring people streaming back in the stadium?

Based on what Ross's henchmen are feeding the Herald, I have to think Ross is thinking longterm and knows that letting Tony ride out the season is the best way to land a big name HC next season and get us the best possible draft position. I think Tony makes it to the end of the year.

We all need to petition Ross to Fire Tony ASAP!

Please don't tease me. I know there is no hope with an Interim coach, but id Sparano can be a miserable as me, I would take some small satisfaction in that alone.

Back
Top Bottom