Bold Prediction: Tony Sparano loses his job on Tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction: Tony Sparano loses his job on Tuesday

Can't see how he makes it past this week, but if he does he's got a chance to hang in there a little longer because I can't see how even we don't beat the broncos at home.

Please don't tease me. I know there is no hope with an Interim coach, but id Sparano can be a miserable as me, I would take some small satisfaction in that alone.

He still gets paid if he gets fired. He will be able to collect 2 and a half years of his contract and not have to work.

You want him to be miserable? Make him keep coaching this ****ty team and losing.

This is not about 0 and 5, it is about losses at the end of last season added to these 5. It has been out of control.

He's guaranteed zero sellouts no matter what happens. Or do you really think firing Sparano and making Mike Nolan or Todd Bowles the head coach is going to bring people streaming back in the stadium?

Honestly, no. But he most definitely will not have a sellout with Tony. There is zero doubt about that.

He still gets paid if he gets fired. He will be able to collect 2 and a half years of his contract and not have to work.

You want him to be miserable? Make him keep coaching this ****ty team and losing.

Good Point.

Honestly, no. But he most definitely will not have a sellout with Tony. There is zero doubt about that.

Ok then. So if it makes no difference that way then it's not a consideration.

although when you are this bad, their is a lot more than just the coaching, our coaching does flat out suck ( not that this is any breaking news to anyone). There is zero reason as to why tony should be employed come tomorrow morning, but it really does not matter anymore. the fact that he still takes no chances on offense when we have nothing to lose, makes no adjustments at halftime, horrible gameclock management, he must be rid of.

Back
Top Bottom