Bold Prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Today A.J Feeley will not be intercepted and will show us something. I predict a game like last weeks first quarter.

Would be nice if it happens, highly unlikely though. I think the over/under on ints for the gane is 4. I'm leaning for the over.

fins513 said:
Today A.J Feeley will not be intercepted and will show us something. I predict a game like last weeks first quarter.

I hope that you are right...BUT I think it will look more like 2 int's....and one of them will be for a TD. :roflmao:

fins513 said:

I hereby nominate the official irrational optimist of the year. Congratulations!

Down with evidence and logic!

Say what you will about him, but he has shown improvement game to game and that's all we can ask

As he gets more playing time the mistakes will gradually decrease
I'm not saying he's the answer, but so far the production has improved, and next the errors will begin to decline.

If by the end of the season, we're still seeing 3 ints a game out of him, then maybe we go another direction...i am however fairly confident we'll see enough growth that the starting job will be his to lose next year.

ghost of marino said:
Say what you will about him, but he has shown improvement game to game and that's all we can ask

As he gets more playing time the mistakes will gradually decrease
I'm not saying he's the answer, but so far the production has improved, and next the errors will begin to decline.

If by the end of the season, we're still seeing 3 ints a game out of him, then maybe we go another direction...i am however fairly confident we'll see enough growth that the starting job will be his to lose next year.

Let's hope so.

Cannonboy said:
Would be nice if it happens, highly unlikely though. I think the over/under on ints for the gane is 4. I'm leaning for the over.
whats the over/under for pics for a TD? :(

fins513 said:
i like your boldness and i'm not gonna attack your predictions with negativity.
i hope for our sake as dolphin fans that he does prove something by not making the same mistakes. it will definitely be interesting. i don't think we'll have snow there and it will not be as cold as it usually is in buffalo or NE at this time of year

PhinKev said:
I hereby nominate the official irrational optimist of the year. Congratulations!

Down with evidence and logic!
if yesterday's evidence is fuel for your current logic then youre not gonna get far.

Back
Top Bottom