Bold Prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction

ErroneousFlint said:
i like your boldness and i'm not gonna attack your predictions with negativity.
i hope for our sake as dolphin fans that he does prove something by not making the same mistakes. it will definitely be interesting. i don't think we'll have snow there and it will not be as cold as it usually is in buffalo or NE at this time of year

Hmm, someone not attacking optimism! :eek: So rare...

Let the man have his optimism people! GO FEELEY! GO PHINZ!

I'll be cheering for Feeley and the Dolphins no doubt about but whatever the guy who started this thread is smoking..................I WANT SOME!

fins513 said:
Today A.J Feeley will not be intercepted and will show us something. I predict a game like last weeks first quarter.
a game like last weeks first quarter? So if Feeley is consistent with his first quarter thenhe will throw for 12 TD's!!! Now thats what i call optimism!!

ErroneousFlint said:
if yesterday's evidence is fuel for your current logic then youre not gonna get far.

Not that I have ever claimed any consistency or logic of my own :) , but what evidence ?

I hope you're right about Feeley.

My prediction is that Chambers burns Champ Bailey. How does the "best" CB in the league get burned so often?
Sorry, somewhat off topic.

Can you say, Champ Bailey? :rolleyes: I really like Feeley, and I hope to god he can become out future, but his INT to TD ratio is mind boggling. I doubt he will throw 0 INTs.

Hopefully he keeps it to a minimum, and no INTs for a TD. That is a little more realistic.

Back
Top Bottom