Bold Predictions for the Miami Dolphins in 2023 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions for the Miami Dolphins in 2023

I might be in the minority but I’m gonna miss our defense over the last 3 years

I think injuries derailed them last year and while I’m optimistic about Fangio and the talent I hope we can have an identity like we had the last three years
Kinda like missing the car you're trading in. Great time but the new car is going to be so much better.

Kinda like missing the car you're trading in. Great time but the new car is going to be so much better.
Very rare where you’re the best at something in this league, our defense had an identity.

They sucked last year and the first half of the year before. That was their identity,
That’s your opinion, I think it was due to injuries..we were excellent against the run

Here’s what kicked Miami’s D in the nards last year:
- Losing Flo’s involvement.
- Too many long-term injuries to key players
- Gave up too many passing yards/TDs
- 3rd down defense %
- Red Zone scoring allowed
- Time of possession allowed

Last edited:
We win the East and lose to Mahomes in the AFC Championship game.

Could be, and with Mahomes being better then Tua (At least to this point) does make that a very a very possible prediction...If not for a few things.

1. Miami Receivers are better and deeper in quality.

2. The Dolphins Defense is more talented then the Chiefs.

3. Though Andy Reid is a more established, experienced, higher quality HC, McDaniel is a Genius establishing a running game from nothing, the Passing game for the Dolphins should already be lethal, add a running game, KC is on their heels far more then Dolphins.

4. Steve Spagnuolo is a very good, and respected DC, but when you compare him to Vic Fangio...I like the Dolphins D vs the Chiefs Offense much more then the Chiefs D vs the Dolphins Offense.

No matter if you're right or I am, one thing I think I can honestly predict, it's going to be a very nerve wrecking game for everyone.

There were injuries in the secondary. What was the reason for the first half of the season before?
this was a defense and personnel that was just basically assembled in 2021..allow them some time.

this was a defense and personnel that was just basically assembled in 2021..allow them some time.
What are you even talking about? We have Fangio now. He’ll be all the difference we need. Are you on some new medication today bud?

Bold Prediction:
images.jpeg

I am at Circa Vegas in 2024, watching the Dolphins win the Superbowl on a Tua to Waddle 4th quarter TD over the 49ers.

Bold predictions for the rest of the night......NSFW

Rest of the week.......... Friends and family send out a search party

What are you even talking about? We have Fangio now. He’ll be all the difference we need. Are you on some new medication today bud?
Yes I know we have Fangio, and im excited about that, but imo your are dismissing how good we were on defense the past three years, {last year I thought injuries derailed them not necessarily coaching) especially one that was built from scratch into a defense that had an identity, the way our defense player during the tear down and rebuild was something to be proud of imo.

Yes I know we have Fangio, and im excited about that, but imo your are dismissing how good we were on defense the past three years, {last year I thought injuries derailed them not necessarily coaching) especially one that was built from scratch into a defense that had an identity, the way our defense player during the tear down and rebuild was something to be proud of imo.
Define "identity". Don't think many teams were fearing the Dolphins defense the past three years

Meh. They weren’t good enough.

Very optimistic viewpoint. A LOT of things have to go well for this prediction. Why not? It is the offseason and we can keep dreaming. Maybe I've been burnt too many seasons, but we are due some health and no drama for once.

I agree!

Back
Top Bottom